AZ Barbeque.com

East Side Steppin Up

Discussion started on

jayster

Hello from the East Side of the Valley of the Sun over in Mesa/Gilbert!  Just a backyard BBQ'er but always looking to step up my game so I can try and impress friends and family. 
I own a company called Components Electronic Systems.  You can check us out at www.componentsaz.com.  When I am not busy designing really cool home and business systems I love to spend time with friends and family as well as take a ride on the Harley.  I am always looking for good eats around the great state of AZ and have been amazed at what you can find in small towns around our state.  Look forward to getting to know some of you and learning from your vast reserves of knowledge.  Thanks!   ;D
#1 - June 08, 2012, 10:24:19 am

Mark

Welcome, Jason. Good to have you here. We have plenty of members on the eastside who are looking forward to seeing you at upcoming BBQ events. ;D
#2 - June 08, 2012, 01:25:18 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

IRONHORSE BBQ

Welcome Jason glade to have you here, are you a HOG member as you can tell from the pic i am, again glade you are here.

Marv
#3 - June 09, 2012, 08:09:09 pm

Harpo

Welcome to the site and glad to have you. We are always looking for a reason to jump on our bike and try out new places. If you ever looking for something to do on a Wed. night. I with a Star group that meets at the Groves Bar and Grill on Gilbert road. Give me a shout if you ever want to join us and you and I can talk BBQ.
#4 - June 10, 2012, 11:46:00 am
I don't eat vegetables. The meat I eat, eats vegetables.
Grill Dome Ceramic Smoker/Grill
FEC 100

THE COWBOY WAY, AZ

Jason there is a BBQ comp in Williams this next weekend. come up and meet a few of the teams
#5 - June 10, 2012, 07:41:21 pm
Jr

Crash

Welcome Jason...great to have you here.
#6 - June 11, 2012, 01:17:51 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

SWestBBQ

Welcome Jason.  I know what you mean about stepping up the game for the family and friends. After awhile they begin to look for something new.  :)
#7 - August 29, 2012, 12:28:21 pm
Perfect Q = Tender succulent meat with a savory rub, cooked low/slow with aromatic wood. Sauce is just another condiment.

Weber Smokey Joe, 2 Weber Silver Kettles, Brinkman Smoke 'N Grill w/mods, New Braunfels Silver Smoker w/mods, Beginning my first UDS build.

mikeg1723

Hey to all Club members.  My name is Mike Galante with PrintCom, Inc.

I'm a fan of all things involving chillin', grillin' & swillin'.

While just a backyard BBQ-er I look forward to learning from the Club and sharing some of the "unique" products that we offer at PrintCom, Inc.

I believe you will have fun with our Beverage Pocket Grill Master Apron Kit.  It has developed quite a following in the BBQ community.

I look forward to getting to know all the AZ BBQers!

Keep on chillin',grillin' & swillin',
Mike Galante

#8 - August 29, 2012, 12:59:42 pm

AzQer

Welcome Jason, Glad you found us. If you are in the Tucson Area Stop by the HogPit Smokehouse and say Hi.
#9 - August 30, 2012, 09:24:44 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Members: