AZ Barbeque.com

New guy from Far nw Peoria area.

Discussion started on

CadiDave

Hey guys names David. I've loved BBQ since a lil kid when my grand dad used to BBQ on the weekends. My wife and some family members told me I should try out a comp one day. I found the site and thought good start.  I do use a wood fire smoker usually with apple or cherry woods also use a water pan between the fire and meat. My specialty is tri tip and brisket. Do a pretty good rib and pulled pork.  Just love cooking and bbq'in in general.  I'm always looking to learn to improve my BBQ as well. I'm here to learn and have a good time talking.g but BBQ. Glad to be part of the site hoping to make some BBQ friends.

David
#1 - July 04, 2012, 09:35:10 am

Mark

Welcome, David. You've come to the right place; especially on the more BBQ-centric day of the year!

Are you firing up your smoker today in spite of the rain clouds? I cook on Kamados and they are pretty much like mailmen. Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these cookers from the slow completion of their appointed meats. ;)
#2 - July 04, 2012, 10:14:16 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

IRONHORSE BBQ

Welcome David glade you found us here and good luck on the Q try some of the Comps i plan to once i complete my smoker and
once again welcome.
#3 - July 04, 2012, 11:40:51 am

Bob Smith

Dave,  glad to see you here. This is the place to come to get ideas and more help than you can believe. You came on just in time to sign up for the "out of the Ashes" event in Springerville. have fun and again glad to see you here

Bob
#4 - July 05, 2012, 08:22:43 am
1 small BGE
FEC 100
BCS CBJ
KCBS CBJ

bobsmith@azbarbeque.com

BBQCZAR

Welcome Dave !
#5 - July 05, 2012, 01:53:34 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

Members: