AZ Barbeque.com

Native Arizonian

Discussion started on

AzQer

I'm not from phoenix I'm from the home of Wilber and Wilma.  I most likely am in the wrong place but I have just started to learn how to Q.  I have been coming to Az forums for a while and I figured the more forums I watch the more I can learn how to be like you all.  I just want to learn to make that good ole Q. Oh by the way if sparky was only fast enough to catch a wildcat ::) ::).  (Just kidding :-*) looking foward to joining in on some good Q talk with yall.
Mark Smith
Charbroil offset
22 1/2 weber
#1 - July 06, 2007, 12:57:42 pm
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Mark,

Welcome to the site, great to have you here.  We allow Wildcat fans here as well, it's all good fun and most importantly, it's all about good BBQ.

Hope you enjoy the site.  Don't hesitate to jump on in with recipes, pictures, ideas, etc, that's what we are here for.

Hope to meet you soon at an event, we have a great time at all of them.

December 1st, we are hosting a huge Tailgate party before the ASU vs. UofA game, bring your family and friends and come on out.  They are always about 50/50 with fans from each team.  We have lots of great food, fun and games planned and you will have a blast.

Are you planning on competing in the November Southwest International BBQ Cook-off?  It would be a great time to get your feet wet and meet a lot of great BBQ folks.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,

Mike
#2 - July 06, 2007, 01:15:50 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Thom Emery

Welcome
#3 - July 06, 2007, 06:09:54 pm
Catering, Competition Cooking and Community Service

www.bbqthom.com

What Wood Jesus Q

devil daddy

You are not in the wrong place. As our tag line says, "Been smokin' wild cats since 1987" So we are proud to have you here. In fact, it has been the job of us Sun Devils to teach you wild kitties for hundreds of years!
OK I had to get that out. I am really glad you signed up and joined the forum! I really hope you jump in and decide to cook at our Southwest International BBQ Cook-Off! It isn't as hard as you might think and it is a ton of fun! www.swibbqcookoff.com so enjoy our site learn a lot but most importantly have fun that is what we are all about!
Devil Daddy!
#4 - July 07, 2007, 08:10:50 am

Mike (AZBarbeque)

I sure hope Vince doesn't see there is another Wildcat Fan here, I can just hear him now....  :o  ;D
#5 - July 07, 2007, 08:44:10 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

devil daddy

Yep. Next thing you know they will start breeding. We will have little mild kittys running around everywhere!
DD
#6 - July 08, 2007, 08:32:30 pm

Mark

Just for the record, we natives call ourselves "Arizonans"...not "Arizonians". ;) But pronunciation might be different down at the University of Arizonia. >:D ;D
#7 - July 09, 2007, 06:17:15 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Members: