AZ Barbeque.com

Newbie from Peoria

Discussion started on

Elwood

Hi my name is Teddy but I go buy Elwood. I was recommended to this forum by another member, and I look forward to meeting other people who are into using propane cooking... J/K !  ;DI don't know much but that I love to bbq and eat it alot of it and always learning ! I have a traditional charcoal grill and a modified Brinkman horizontal smoker in which it has been cut up and re-welded with the fire box under it. A 8" pipe coming up to the center for a more even cook instead of having a left side that's too hot to use. U.D.S. is in the works just gota go get me a drum without a liner and I'll be on my way with that!
#1 - November 18, 2010, 02:39:07 pm
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 02:56:58 pm by Elwood »
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abe Lincoln

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Welcome aboard Elwood. Glad you found us. Enjoy the site
#2 - November 18, 2010, 02:56:45 pm
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Elwood

Thanks, now if I can get this computer to quit acting up I'll be set lol for some reason it had submitted my post twice before I was done with it lol maybe it is telling me I talk to much, but I got it fixed now !
#3 - November 18, 2010, 02:58:59 pm
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abe Lincoln

AzQer

Welcome to the Club Elwood glad you found us. Pull up a log and enjoy
#4 - November 18, 2010, 06:44:43 pm
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

glenntm

Welcome Elwood...
#5 - November 18, 2010, 06:45:58 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome, great to have you here.  We do have a great site with lots of great info & members.  Jump on in and enjoy.

Look forward to seeing your posts and hopefully meeting you soon out at some of our great events.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#6 - November 18, 2010, 06:48:00 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

azkitch

Glad you joined us, Elwood. This is a great group, and lots of good help.
#7 - November 18, 2010, 10:06:13 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Elwood

Thanks for the warm welcome!  :)
#8 - November 19, 2010, 04:04:11 am

Members: