AZ Barbeque.com

I finally joined.

Discussion started on

Crashs Wife

I guess it is about time I joined this forum as I have been using my husbands login for months.  My name is Lisa, or the better half of Crash.  I am the organizing behind the man that puts it all together.  I am his taster and I am brutally honest.  I bake better then I cook but I like to try.  I know a handful of you but look forward to meeting others and learning a lot about BBQing.  Placing 5th in best booth but being at the bottom on everything else kind of motivates you to do a little more research!!!!  Talk to you all soon.
#1 - November 12, 2007, 02:36:43 pm
Crash's Better Half :)
AKA Pit B!t@h

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Lisa,

Welcome to the site finally, great to have you on here.  Thanks for the awesome hospitality out at the cook-off.  You and your team made sure I always had a drink in my hand and trust me, that meant a lot.

Congrats on a great job to you and your team.  We look forward to seeing you at many more of these events in the future.

Hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

Mike
#2 - November 12, 2007, 02:56:33 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

barbedQ

Enjoyed being next to you guys last weekend and the wierd parking lot horseshoes.

Didn't do too well last weekend either, except for ribs, but that's just the way it goes.

If you aren't going to compete very often, it's better to focus on the fun than the results. 
#3 - November 13, 2007, 10:58:37 am
Medium Spicewine; 2 NB Offsets; 2 WSM; 2 ProQ; 1 Peoria Cooker

Members: