AZ Barbeque.com

Hola todo

Discussion started on

SWestBBQ

Just thought I would make my first post here and say hey to everyone. I'm about an hour outside of Yuma. Started looking at the DPP's about a week ago online. Got approval from my financial accountant (wife). Just have to wait for a bit. I read the post "My take on the Fat 50" and I was wondering if those issues, if they were genuine, were addressed. Anyway, hey again.
#1 - September 21, 2007, 11:59:26 am
Perfect Q = Tender succulent meat with a savory rub, cooked low/slow with aromatic wood. Sauce is just another condiment.

Weber Smokey Joe, 2 Weber Silver Kettles, Brinkman Smoke 'N Grill w/mods, New Braunfels Silver Smoker w/mods, Beginning my first UDS build.

Mike (AZBarbeque)

SWestBBQ,

Welcome, great to have you on board here.  Hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

We have a great group of BBQers here and enjoy the art of BBQing, so jump on in and enjoy the site.

Having cooked on, owned and been the distributor of the Diamond Plate Grills for almost 3 years now, I do have to say that I love them.   They are very versitile, easy to use, clean and maintain and they hold up very well.

Tim from Carolina used one of our FAT 50's when he was out here doing some events and I did ask for and appreciate his comments.  I leave them up there to show that myself nor Diamond Plate Products has anything to hide.

Each cook/chef will like and enjoy what they are used to and work with on a regular basis.

I have used numerous Smokers, BBQs and Grills and personally, I love the Diamond Plate the best.  I would not rep them if I didn't believe in them.

For the price, they are one of the best units you can buy.

Let me know when you will be in town (Phoenix) next and I can get one to show you.  I don't have any in stock, but we do have several clients here with them including DeWALT.

Hope that clears up some of your concerns.

Welcome and we look forward to seeing you at some events.

Are you going to make the November BBQ Cook-off here in Chandler??
#2 - September 21, 2007, 03:13:21 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

SWestBBQ

No SUN, no chance in making it as a competitor. Might make it as a spectator, but not sure yet. I have alot gonin' on. Shift changes and such. :P I will let you know when it gets closer to when I can actually buy a Fat 50. ;D For now I will stick with my little bullet and New Brunsfels. Still waiting to get my bullet back. Lent it out and...well not gonna do that again. :D ;D
#3 - September 22, 2007, 10:13:24 pm
Perfect Q = Tender succulent meat with a savory rub, cooked low/slow with aromatic wood. Sauce is just another condiment.

Weber Smokey Joe, 2 Weber Silver Kettles, Brinkman Smoke 'N Grill w/mods, New Braunfels Silver Smoker w/mods, Beginning my first UDS build.

Members: