AZ Barbeque.com

Hi There!

Discussion started on

ralphbrown

Hi there,
My name is Ralph and we live in Northern California, Woodland to be exact.  We love BBQ'n and Grillin' all kinds of food all year long.  We'd love to find others in our area or maybe have some events around the Sacramento Area.  you've done a great job on the website!
#1 - May 24, 2006, 08:37:55 am

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Ralph,   Great to see you online here.  We have a great site I think, lots of great people, some annoying ones   :'(  ;D

We have some great BBQ info here and some really knowledgable BBQ Guru's, so if you ever have any questions, post them up and I'm sure we will be able to throw all sorts of advice you way  :D

We do have a lot of great events, mostly tailgates at Sporting events, but some Charity cook-outs and such as well.  We are co-hosting a Charity BBQ Contest in November here in Arizona, it would be a great time for you to come down and join us for a great weekend.

Also, we will be close to your neck of the woods in August for our Annual Guys Camping Trip, if you get a chance, you should try to come down and join us for that as well.

Hope you enjoy the site, we look forward to seeing many more posts from you, pictures of your BBQing feats and meeting you sometime in the near future. :)

#2 - May 24, 2006, 08:43:45 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

ddog27

Welcome Ralph!! ;D ;D ;D
#3 - May 24, 2006, 10:31:50 am
Darin "D-Dog" Hearn
Eastern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
DDog@AZBarbeque.com

D-dog's BBQ Rubs,
So good they're better than Ketchup!
http://ddogsbbq.com

http://www.myspace.com/ddogsbbq

bearbonez

Welcome aboard Ralph. What's going on up there in N. Cali? Is that in bigfoot country? I'd love to get some good sasquatch bbq recipes.
 I am sure Thom will chime in about any events in your area. Check out thier forum too. cbbqa.com...did I get the websire addy right? Anyway it's at the bottom of this forum and Thom will likely post something.
 Be sure and stick around. This forum is growing.
#4 - May 24, 2006, 12:17:52 pm
David "Bear" Nunley

Thom Emery

Ralph Stop by www.cbbqa.com Lots of No Cals there
There are about 4 major events left this year up there
#5 - May 24, 2006, 03:40:06 pm
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 03:41:54 pm by Thom Emery »
Catering, Competition Cooking and Community Service

www.bbqthom.com

What Wood Jesus Q

Members: