AZ Barbeque.com

Hi guys

Discussion started on

Corvidae

My name is Anthony and I live in Queen Creek, AZ.  I love BBQ in general and was spoiled when I lived in an area surrounded by BBQ restaraunts.  Now that I don't I am interested in doing my own BBQ with a smoker so I can make use of the fabulous Pork Shop down the road from me.  Cheers!
#1 - May 08, 2010, 08:03:36 am

SmokinHawg

:)Hey Anthony Nice to meet you!! I'm a Newbie here from Mass, Lookin for a little Help Myself, but great to have a hoddy where even the Mistakes Still taste great!!
Mike
#2 - May 08, 2010, 09:35:48 am
Never met a pig I didn't like !!

squealers

welcome Anthony,

buy yourself a device like a webber bullet or make it yourself a BDS & UDS Smokers BDS (Big Drum Smokers) & UDS (Ugly Drum Smokers)

have fun!
#3 - May 08, 2010, 09:49:31 am
Taboo BBQ
Spicy Mike, Martin, plus a newbie

DanMan

Goldenegg has proQ's for sale!
#4 - May 08, 2010, 10:09:56 am

glenntm

Welcome Anthony...
#5 - May 08, 2010, 02:49:05 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome Anthony, great to have you here.  Hope you enjoy the site/club.  We have a lot of great members and lots of great discussions.

Look forward to seeing your BBQing posts on here and hope to meet you soon out at some of our great upcoming events.

WELCOME!!!

Mike
#6 - May 08, 2010, 05:54:23 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Crash

Great to have you here Anthony.  Welcome.
#7 - May 08, 2010, 07:51:32 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

azkitch

Welcome to the madness. Get a food grade, unlined 55 gallon drum and make an Ugly/Upright/Unbeatable Drum Smoker. They are FANTASTIC!
Where are you from originally, that you were surrounded by BBQ joints? We've got people from all over.
And our own Bugnasty just moved to QC, was saying how terrible it will be living right near the Pork shop!
#8 - May 08, 2010, 08:39:14 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Corvidae

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I originally lived in Gilbert.  I wasn't necessarily surrounded by the places but I had reasonable driving times to many of them.  I can't find a single one out in Queen Creek so it's like going cold turkey with BBQ.
#9 - May 09, 2010, 05:38:46 am

Members: