AZ Barbeque.com

Hi from Saint David

Discussion started on

AzQer

Man last one again. Hey welcome to the club SFB we love picks and dont hesitate to ask. Pull up a log and enjoy.
#16 - October 15, 2008, 08:35:29 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

azkitch

I think we need a David day!
Dave
#17 - October 16, 2008, 01:39:54 am
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

TOPS BBQ

Man last one again. Hey welcome to the club SFB we love picks and dont hesitate to ask. Pull up a log and enjoy.

Quite contrary.  I have been late to visiting this site period, let alone post.  Welcome aboard, Smokin Fat Boy!
#18 - October 16, 2008, 07:38:35 am
www.TOPS-BBQ.com
www.myspace.com/TOPSBBQ

FAT 50 Ultra
A whole sleuth of homemade grills and smokers

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting for dirty!

BBQMom

I've never been much of a fan of mesquite either. And the guys at Berry Bro are very helpful and know their stuff! That's where I've been getting my wood since I started.  when I went in and asked for hickory, they reccomended pecan and it was less expensive so I tried it. LOVE IT and it's been my staple ever since. I like to throw on a little apple with it if I'm cooking poultry or pork. Last time I went in they suggested I try the almond so I bought a little of that too. It seemed to burn hotter and I'm still on the fence about the flavor. Just keep experimenting and trying new and different combinations till you find what tastes good to you....have fun with it!
#19 - October 16, 2008, 08:06:12 am

force

Tom at Berry Bros is great to work with and knows his wood for sure..........
#20 - October 21, 2008, 09:50:07 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Members: