AZ Barbeque.com

hey ya'll

Discussion started on

hydraulics

Hope you don't mind a southerner dropping in. Actually I was raised in CO. but have been transplanted to the south(GA) for the last 15 years. Love bbq-ing and am new to smokers, so I would love any help there. Luckily here we can bbq year round so I got lots of time to practice.
#1 - May 26, 2006, 01:24:10 am

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hydraulics,

Welcome aboard, great to have you here.  WOW, all the way from South Georgia...That is some beautiful country over there with some great BBQ.

You might see some of our grills down your way, Georgia and Florida are where most of our grills have sold, I believe there are over 40 of them out there.

Jump on in and enjoy the site, we look forward to sharing BBQing experiences as well as all the other general banter we have going on here.  :D

So, with being in Georgia, who's your College Football Team???  Pro Football Team?  This way we have some good info that helps us to really get to know you.  ;D

I think you will enjoy our site, we have lots of great people on here, we host some fantastic events and there are some real BBQ Guru's on here, so come on in and enjoy yourself.  ;)
#2 - May 26, 2006, 06:31:27 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

ddog27

Welcome!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
#3 - May 26, 2006, 06:34:29 am
Darin "D-Dog" Hearn
Eastern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
DDog@AZBarbeque.com

D-dog's BBQ Rubs,
So good they're better than Ketchup!
http://ddogsbbq.com

http://www.myspace.com/ddogsbbq

Thom Emery

Welcome Got a case of sause from Countrys BBQ in Columbus Ga the other day I love that mustard sause
#4 - May 26, 2006, 06:37:04 am
Catering, Competition Cooking and Community Service

www.bbqthom.com

What Wood Jesus Q

Members: