AZ Barbeque.com

Hello to All

Discussion started on

rainman

Hello to all in Arizona. I live in SW Washington about 45 minute drive north of Portland, Oregon. I am a Board Member on the WBBQA. I currently cook with a FE100 and several WSM's. I also have a Traeger 190 that was stolen and then later returned to me. I am not sure if I will ever be able to make a Competition or an Event there in Arizona but who knows. My son lives in Sierra Vista and works for the Post Office. I bought him a WSM last year for Christmas and he is just now discovering the wonderful world of BBQ. He called me 5 times last Sunday while doing his first set of St. Louis Spares. I think I got em hooked for life. We have several new Competitions scheduled this year in the Northwest if anyone is interested in participating go to www.wbbqa.com for all the info.

Dan Shuflin
#1 - June 08, 2007, 07:17:30 am

ron b

welcome to the site i also love the wsm's ;) when trying to visit your site i got this message?
or is it just me
ron b

Database error
The www.wbbqa.com database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.wbbqa.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.wbbqa.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
#2 - June 08, 2007, 07:30:42 am
wwww.jncentertainmentservices.com

rainman

The site has been acting up like this for several days now. We are working on it. Please try back at a later time.
Thanks for looking.
Dan
#3 - June 08, 2007, 07:50:31 am

bearbonez

Welcome to the board, Dan.
#4 - June 08, 2007, 08:12:45 am
David "Bear" Nunley

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Dan,  Welcome to the site, great to have you on here.  Hope to meet you soon at some of our great events.  Hopefully your son will get so hooked that we will see him competing at them as well.

Enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

I have been on your site before and it is also a great site, lots of great info and members.

I can't wait to hear about some of your BBQing experiences and see some photos.  We do love Photos here.

Welcome!!
#5 - June 08, 2007, 01:46:44 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Members: