AZ Barbeque.com

Hello from the North Valley

Discussion started on

Eli Saba

New on this board - love to BBQ and am interested in competing whether i do it myself or join an existing team, I am ready to compete.

Home BBQ prepared on a Memphis Pro, also have an offset as well.
#1 - December 30, 2014, 04:23:17 pm

Mark

Welcome, Eli. Glad to have you here with us. Hopefully some team in your neck of the woods will invite you to join up with their team.  ;D
#2 - December 30, 2014, 06:29:39 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome Eli, great to have you here.  Hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

We have lots of great members & discussion on here are we look forward to seeing you active in them.

We do have a BBQ Comp coming up in February in Tucson.  You can get the details by visiting http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/freedom-rv-2015/

The Early Bird Registration deadline is tomorrow, so if you think are you interested, get your entry in ASAP.

We only have room for another 5 - 8 teams.

Once again, WELCOME!!

Mike
#3 - December 30, 2014, 07:16:00 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Eli Saba

Welcome Eli, great to have you here.  Hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

We have lots of great members & discussion on here are we look forward to seeing you active in them.

We do have a BBQ Comp coming up in February in Tucson.  You can get the details by visiting http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/freedom-rv-2015/

The Early Bird Registration deadline is tomorrow, so if you think are you interested, get your entry in ASAP.

We only have room for another 5 - 8 teams.

Once again, WELCOME!!

Mike

Thanks Mike, I will be there for sure - hoping to tag along as a helper with an established team to understand the flow and needed items for a competition. I have already read the whole checklist post and that made sense.

I will see you all there.
#4 - December 30, 2014, 07:34:32 pm

azkitch

Welcome aboard, Eli. Are you east or west of the 51 freeway? I'm at I17/Greenway...I met a couple guys on FB who live near here also...I'm not sure I've gotten them to join us here yet...I'll give that another shot!
#5 - January 01, 2015, 01:22:04 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Eli Saba

I am off of Carefree and 27th Ave.
#6 - January 02, 2015, 10:55:26 am

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Welcome aboard Eli. Enjoy
#7 - January 02, 2015, 02:45:59 pm
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Members: