AZ Barbeque.com

New member from Florence Az

Discussion started on

Brownies Mulebarn

Hello, I've been a backyard griller for years. I just herd of this site on sunday from a friend. I am interested in bbq contests. My wife and I are currently the 2009 AZ State Dutch Oven Champions. We have been competing for about 2 years now. I have 2 children who keep us really busy between 4h sheep shows, and my daughter's soccer. I am looking forward to meeting lots of other people who enjoy the smell of the smoke from a grill, and the taste that is worth the burn in your eyes.
#1 - February 08, 2010, 07:26:00 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome once again Craig, great to have you here.  We have quite a few Dutch Oven Cookers on here and they have shared some incredible Recipes with us.

We certainly look forward to seeing you online here sharing your BBQing & Dutch Oven exploits with us.  Make sure to take and post pictures, we LOVE pictures.

Enjoy the site and hope to meet you soon out at some of our great events.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#2 - February 08, 2010, 07:42:46 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

azkitch

Glad you've come aboard. I have 2 DOs, 3 10' CI skillets and a 12' CI skillet. I need to use my big DO. I haven't yet. I have chuckies...And welcome to the smoking side of charcoal.
#3 - February 08, 2010, 10:02:58 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

glenntm

Welcome Craig.  Enjoy the site.
#4 - February 08, 2010, 10:25:13 pm

AzQer

Welcome to the club Craig now pull up a log and enjoy
#5 - February 09, 2010, 08:20:16 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

smitty250

Welcome Craig - the only thing I know about Dutch Ovens are the ones I give my wife!  :D
#6 - February 09, 2010, 09:07:19 am
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

Mrs. McFrankenboo

OK Smitty, that was the funniest thing I have ever heard!!  There truly is nothing worse than a BBQ Dutch Oven!

Craig, welcome to the site!  I had a piece of pineapple upside down cake from a Dutch Oven and wish I could get more of it, so we're happy to have you here!
#7 - February 09, 2010, 09:34:41 am

Members: