AZ Barbeque.com

Hello From Piggy D's BBQ

Discussion started on

Piggydsbbq

We're Darel and Dona Martin of Piggy D's BBQ Competition Team. We signed up yesterday and need to introduce ourselves. We are homebased out of Winthrop, WA. We have been competing for 5 years using an off-set pit that we had built. We refer to him as the Piggy Pit. We have competed in 20 comps, mostly in the northwestern states including Canada. We won our first GC last October at Viejas and made a trip to Lake Havasu City where we placed 13th overall.
We'll be making the drive to Scottsdale in a couple of weeks to what looks like another great event in AZ. We retired a couple of years ago so BBQ has become #1 in our lives and our new family after 40 years in the Navy and Federal Service. Look forward to meeting new Qers in Scottsdale.
#1 - March 17, 2010, 08:56:48 am

RudedoggAZ

Welcome to the site! Look forward to seeing you in Scottsdale... I was born in Seattle and grew up in the Columbia River Gorge. Good to see some peeps from WA on here!
#2 - March 17, 2010, 09:03:42 am

Mrs. McFrankenboo

Welcome to the site guys, we were next to you at Havasu so we look forward to seeing you again at Scottsdale!
#3 - March 17, 2010, 09:34:04 am

KidCurry

Safe trip and see ya when you get here!!  Did you guys do PC in Viegas?
#4 - March 17, 2010, 09:40:57 am
KidCurry@AZBarbeque.com
KCBS CBJ
Mike boils his ribs....pass it on.

Kris

Welcome. I was next to you folks in Viejas. I seem to tend to have folks next to me win.  ??? ^-^ Same happened in Rio Rancho with Rib It. It will be nice to see you in Scottsdale.
#5 - March 17, 2010, 09:48:58 am

AZ KICKIN' QUE

Welcome! You sur epicked the right time of year to come down to the Valley. See you at Scottdale.
#6 - March 17, 2010, 10:11:46 am

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Welcome aboard. Glad to meet you
Enjoy the site
#7 - March 17, 2010, 11:02:54 am
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Crashs Wife

WELCOME!!!
#8 - March 17, 2010, 11:10:49 am
Crash's Better Half :)
AKA Pit B!t@h

glenntm

Welcome Darel...
#9 - March 17, 2010, 11:16:09 am

Mrs. McFrankenboo

Welcome. I was next to you folks in Viejas. I seem to tend to have folks next to me win.  ??? ^-^ Same happened in Rio Rancho with Rib It. It will be nice to see you in Scottsdale.

Can you please put Kris next to us at Scottsdale!!!   :laugh:
#10 - March 17, 2010, 11:54:40 am

Kris

Welcome. I was next to you folks in Viejas. I seem to tend to have folks next to me win.    Same happened in Rio Rancho with Rib It. It will be nice to see you in Scottsdale.

Can you please put Kris next to us at Scottsdale!!!   

Put me next to me!!
#11 - March 17, 2010, 12:23:22 pm

smitty250

Welcome Darel & Dona. Look forward to meeting you in Scottsdale. I'm a Navy vet also - enjoy the site!
#12 - March 17, 2010, 12:25:13 pm
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome Darel & Dona, great to have you here.  Looking forward to seeing you again at our Scottsdale competition.

Enjoy the site/club, we do have a lot of great BBQers and discussions.  Jump on in and enjoy.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#13 - March 17, 2010, 01:46:59 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

AzQer

Welcome to our Club looking forward to meeting you at Scottsdale. Have a safe trip and see ya then
#14 - March 17, 2010, 02:29:52 pm
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Rob Albach

Welcome this place is pretty awesome, we were caddy corner from you at Havasu(the non-descript canopy with the Meadow Creek cooker) look forward to seein you at Scottsdale.
#15 - March 17, 2010, 04:51:47 pm
AZTEC BBQ
Meadow Creek TS120/BBQ42
Charbroil Offset
Weber Kettle

Members: