AZ Barbeque.com

Hello all!

Discussion started on

joe2chillo

Hello everyone! My name is Joe. I live in Gilbert and I am originally from upstate NY, and have lived here for 13 years. I have always loved to grill but recently wanted to expand my knowledge. After doing lots of reading and research, and talking to other BBQ enthusiast I began smoking and expanding my knowledge. I started by smoking on my gas grill using indirect heat and a water pan. Recently I have purchased a ProQ water smoker which I love. I have been making my own rubs and BBQ sauces. My ribs, pulled pork, chicken, and fish have all been great.

I am hoping to meet some other people to hang out with and talk BBQ. I want to exchange recipes and techniques. I am looking forward to talking to you all and hopefully meeting.

Keep up the Q!

-Joe
#1 - June 19, 2011, 09:09:28 pm

Quiggs

Welcome Joe, you found a good site to hook up with other cooks!!!

Quiggs
#2 - June 20, 2011, 10:16:33 am
Quiggs@AZBarbeque.com
Smokin Dead Meat BBQ
Born on Date 4-18-08
WSM, 22" WSM, Offset, UDS, Pro Q, Couple of Weber Golds, Bradley & Gas Burner.
www.smokinbbq.piczo.com
KCBS member & judge # 51659 of questionable standing

azkitch

Welcome, Joe. We love pics here, so learn that, too! I gloved up my camera for the last smoke, cut some holes for the lens and the flash. Got more pics than usual!
#3 - June 20, 2011, 12:39:41 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

joe2chillo

I need to glove up my thermometer. I have a Mavrick ET-73 that melted during my last cook.
#4 - June 21, 2011, 02:41:06 pm

andrewpeters

This is my first time visiting here. I came across a lot of helpful stuff in your weblog especially the ongoing conversation. From the tons of comments on your posts, I assume I am not the only one taking pleasure in reading your blog. Carry on the good work.
#5 - June 21, 2011, 10:41:28 pm
restaurant supplies

Members: