AZ Barbeque.com

Boise Idaho checkin' in!

Discussion started on

akornpatch

Hey AZ BBQ and members,

Can't wait to dig in and see what y'all have "cookin" and cooking!

I'm a relative newbie to the smoking meats scene and hope to learn a lot from this site and it's forums! I've been smoking meat for about a year now for the fam and friends. LOVE IT!

See you around!

Later,
James
#1 - September 19, 2009, 02:53:32 pm

RobOConnell

Well Howdy James. Lots of info available here. If you have something to share, just jump right in. Lots of friendly folk here.
#2 - September 19, 2009, 02:59:13 pm
UDS (love it most)
Pro Q
Brinkmans Smoke n Grill (now belongs to my daughter)

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hey James, Welcome once again, I just sent you a PM.  My Brother lives up in Boise, great place up there.  PackerBacker is from up there as well.

Great to have you here, we do have a great site/club and we look forward to hearing about your BBQing exploits.  Remember, we do LOVE pictures.

Hope to meet you soon out at some of our great events.

WELCOME!!

Mike
#3 - September 19, 2009, 03:13:27 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

jmcrig

Welcome aboard, jump in anywhere.
#4 - September 19, 2009, 03:15:17 pm

azkitch

Glad you joined the forum. You'll enjoy yourself here. Come on down in early December to thaw out, and take in our Tempe event. It'll be crazy!!
#5 - September 19, 2009, 04:36:29 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

akornpatch

Well thanks for the warm welcome!

I have a couple highschool buddies that live down that way...1 in Tempe and 1 in Phoenix...plus aunt and cousins in Sedona. Just might have to take a defrost trip! There has been some discussion of all of us meeting at the Cardinals/Vikings game this season. Gotta check the schedule!

packerbacker...Saw a T-shirt today...green shirt w/ yellow Wisconsin outline and Favre pic..."We'll never forget you Brent". LMAO Go SeaHawks!!!
#6 - September 19, 2009, 04:47:55 pm

RobOConnell

packerbacker...Saw a T-shirt today...green shirt w/ yellow Wisconsin outline and Favre pic..."We'll never forget you Brent".

Saw that shirt, its only fair. But as for the Sea Chickens??? You said it right the first time... Though I am not the Packerbacker here, I am a long time backer.  :laugh: Go Packers!!!  >:D
#7 - September 19, 2009, 07:03:41 pm
UDS (love it most)
Pro Q
Brinkmans Smoke n Grill (now belongs to my daughter)

RudedoggAZ

Hey James, Welcome!!! I'm from the NW born and raised... After high school I lived in Boise for a year. I have a couple friends who still live there. Glad to have another Hawks fan here!!! Go HAWKS!!!!  8) This is a great site with great people! Enjoy!!!
#8 - September 20, 2009, 05:34:59 am

Jaybird

Well thanks for the warm welcome!

I have a couple highschool buddies that live down that way...1 in Tempe and 1 in Phoenix...plus aunt and cousins in Sedona. Just might have to take a defrost trip! There has been some discussion of all of us meeting at the Cardinals/Vikings game this season. Gotta check the schedule!

packerbacker...Saw a T-shirt today...green shirt w/ yellow Wisconsin outline and Favre pic..."We'll never forget you Brent". LMAO Go SeaHawks!!!

PackerBacker is my cousin and I guarantee you that wasn't him wearin that shirt. He hates Favre...a man he used to love!

Welcome to the site. Hopefully PackerBacker will pipe in here and say hey. 
#9 - September 20, 2009, 07:21:41 am

AzQer

Welcome to the club pull up a log and enjoy
#10 - September 20, 2009, 08:52:02 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

smitty250

Welcome James. Please don't get Rudedogg started with all this Seahawks talk. Geaux Saints!!  ;D

-Smitty250
#11 - September 21, 2009, 09:15:29 am
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

PackerBacker BBQ

Say'n Hey to ya! Welcome to the site James! Great group of folks on this site. Haven't seen the shirt yet (heard about it though) where did ya see it??  We have some local events and a great group here in town also. Infact we have a fundraiser planned at Hawks Stadium for the local team headed to the Jack! last year we raised 3k..... Check your Pm's....... Go Pac Go

#12 - September 21, 2009, 09:45:03 am
Wait until next year!

Quiggs

Welcome James, I have great friends who live in Eagle.   Your city is a beautiful place to live!!
#13 - September 21, 2009, 10:20:05 am
Quiggs@AZBarbeque.com
Smokin Dead Meat BBQ
Born on Date 4-18-08
WSM, 22" WSM, Offset, UDS, Pro Q, Couple of Weber Golds, Bradley & Gas Burner.
www.smokinbbq.piczo.com
KCBS member & judge # 51659 of questionable standing

AzJohnnyC

Welcome! Ever eat at the Westside Diner?
#14 - September 21, 2009, 12:28:44 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ
WWW.Facebook.com/whiskeybusinessbbq

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

force

HOO ah
#15 - September 22, 2009, 09:47:09 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Members: