AZ Barbeque.com

Bad Boys BBQ

Discussion started on

Bad Boys BBQ

Just wanted to introduce Bad Boys BBQ to everyone, Were just starting out after being abscent from the AZ BBQ scene for a little while. We have competed at prior events and went to a couple of crawls prior to leaving the scene due to work load. We are now currently catering, working concession and plan to compete in forthcoming bbq cook off events. Look forward to seeing you all again. Prior handle was dominicb. Crew consits of my sons Dominic, Eric, wife Sandi, my pal Phil and his wife Patty. Were going to the Laveen Pit BBQ tomorrow to check out the scene. Look forward to talking and meeting with you all again!

Dom

#1 - February 10, 2007, 10:44:11 pm

bearbonez

Welcome back Dom. Did you finish that homebuilt pit? How did it turn out? post some pics.
#2 - February 11, 2007, 08:37:37 am
David "Bear" Nunley

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Dominic, Welcome back, I have been wondering where you were.  We did miss you and the boys on last year's Guys Camping Trip, hopefully you can make this year's event.

We have some great BBQ Events coming up as well, we are in the planning stages for them now, but I can tell you that they will be outstanding.  Lots of great prize money and wrap around events, so it should be exciting for the entire family.

Can't wait to meet up with you again soon and talk BBQ.

Welcome Back!!  ;)
#3 - February 11, 2007, 09:23:27 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

ddog27

WELCOME BACK!!
#4 - February 11, 2007, 12:19:27 pm
Darin "D-Dog" Hearn
Eastern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
DDog@AZBarbeque.com

D-dog's BBQ Rubs,
So good they're better than Ketchup!
http://ddogsbbq.com

http://www.myspace.com/ddogsbbq

BBQCZAR

Welcome back,always glad to meet new people  ;D Hope to meet you at some of the upcoming events !
#5 - February 11, 2007, 06:42:56 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

Bad Boys BBQ

Thanks guys!

Were real close to being complete with the pit. She is painted,mobile and electrical is working. Few more modifications are in the works. Were connceting the sink to the grey tank and feeding the faucet from the wine barrel. I will posts some updated pics.

Thanks guys
#6 - February 12, 2007, 10:17:03 am

Members: