AZ Barbeque.com

Another from Illinois

Discussion started on

saltforkchubs

Hi, my name is Brian and I'm from the north central part of Illinois. I've been exploring the mysteries of barbecue as of late. Have a 7' Diamond Plate on order. Why so big to start with? Why not!
#1 - February 20, 2007, 02:25:41 am

Jaybird

Welcome Brian, I'm originally from Bloomington/Normal, what town are you at? Betcha can't wait to get that cooker!
#2 - February 20, 2007, 06:04:03 am

ddog27

Welcome Brian!! ;D ;D
#3 - February 20, 2007, 06:23:06 am
Darin "D-Dog" Hearn
Eastern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
DDog@AZBarbeque.com

D-dog's BBQ Rubs,
So good they're better than Ketchup!
http://ddogsbbq.com

http://www.myspace.com/ddogsbbq

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Welcome Brian, hope you enjoy the site, we have a lot of great members on here with lots of great BBQ topics.

You will really love that new Diamond Plate, it's a great smoker, very versitile.  Did you get it fully loaded with all the options?

Make sure to post some pictures when you get it and when you start cooking with it so we can all enjoy them.

Great to have you on here, hope to see you soon at one of our events out here.  Who knows, maybe you will be ready to take that Diamond Plate on a road trip in November and come out to the big contest we will be once again putting on out here.

Enjoy!!  ;)
#4 - February 20, 2007, 08:37:08 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

saltforkchubs

Jaybird, I'm originally from Aurora, but now live just west of there. Just keeping ahead of the urban sprawl!
#5 - February 20, 2007, 08:51:33 pm

saltforkchubs

Welcome Brian, hope you enjoy the site, we have a lot of great members on here with lots of great BBQ topics.

You will really love that new Diamond Plate, it's a great smoker, very versitile.  Did you get it fully loaded with all the options?

Make sure to post some pictures when you get it and when you start cooking with it so we can all enjoy them.

Great to have you on here, hope to see you soon at one of our events out here.  Who knows, maybe you will be ready to take that Diamond Plate on a road trip in November and come out to the big contest we will be once again putting on out here.

Enjoy!!  ;)

Threw out the grill adder and the upper wood box but got pretty much everything else. Had to have the chrome!
#6 - February 20, 2007, 08:58:52 pm

bearbonez

Nothing wrong with starting big. You saved a step in the "I need a bigger cooker" dilema
#7 - February 26, 2007, 08:07:40 am
David "Bear" Nunley

Members: