AZ Barbeque.com

A wet California Howdy!

Discussion started on

toys4dlr

Welcome BigMista to the AZ madness.  Glad to see you over here.
#16 - February 10, 2009, 08:32:31 am
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

BBQCZAR

Hi Neil,welcome to the forum,great bunch of people here,just try to ignore that Thom Emery guy that gets in and out of here  ;D :o ;D

I was wondering who would get the spot next the Rest Rooms and Generators at Stagecoach
Thanks for helping me decide   >:D ::) ;D

Oh,no,Thom,this year I think we,along with AZ Barbeque,and Rhythm and Que, should  be placed by the promoter,like year #1  ;D We would enjoy your company allllll night  ;D  :o ;D :o
#17 - February 10, 2009, 09:36:51 am
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

Thom Emery

I will not be on site Sorry
#18 - February 10, 2009, 01:54:55 pm
Catering, Competition Cooking and Community Service

www.bbqthom.com

What Wood Jesus Q

AzQer

Neil welcome to the club pull up a log and enjoy. Looking foward to seeing ya again
#19 - February 10, 2009, 08:13:30 pm
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

bigmista

Right on!  Good to have you over here, Neil. A couple suggestions, do not bad mouth the Arizona Cardinals, you WILL be reprimanded.  Feel free to knock the Pittsburgh Steelers all you want, and we derive great pleasure in putting down the U of A Wildcats whenever possible.

As you probably know by now, Mike boils his ribs, Thom speaks in tounges, Force rubs and injects his butt whenever he can, Toyz is a Ninja Firewalker, DDog is a post whore..........in other words, freaks hang out here.  You'll fit right in!  ;D

Sounds like my kinda crew here. I feel like I know half of the folks here already.
#20 - February 11, 2009, 10:39:58 am

bigmista

Hey Niel glad you found the site!! met you at Hesperia event last year and chatted.  My son could not get enough of your fatty's during the taste testing!!

Quiggs of Havasu

I remember you and your son Quiggs! Great to see you!
#21 - February 11, 2009, 10:41:24 am

bigmista

Mike will even show you his boiled rib technique.  He doesn't share that with just anyone.

So that's why he was using that boat oar to stir something in his UDS, huh? I thought he was washing clothes...
#22 - February 11, 2009, 10:48:56 am

Jaybird

Hey Neil, bout time you spoke up over here. See ya soon.
#23 - February 11, 2009, 11:53:20 am

bearbonez

Mike will even show you his boiled rib technique.  He doesn't share that with just anyone.

So that's why he was using that boat oar to stir something in his UDS, huh? I thought he was washing clothes...

Why do you think he has me out front playing with plastic ribs and the fog machine in the diamond plate...you thought we we're really cooking in that thing? Can't get it dirty, that's the showroom model.
#24 - February 11, 2009, 06:01:45 pm
David "Bear" Nunley

Harry

Neil:

Greetings from your fellow So. Cal. Q-er!  I wanted to personally thank you for the foil wrapped brisket you gave me to take home after the Palm Desert contest last Saturday. I put it in my cooler and didn't notice it until I unpacked on Sunday.  We had it for lunch and boy it was yummy!  When my kids ate it, they said it tasted different and was better than mine.  So I told them it was from the BigMista!  Thanks my BBQ brother!

Gary and I are thinking about heading out to the Tempe IBCA on March 6.  Any other Cal teams want to come?

Harry
#25 - February 12, 2009, 12:32:37 am

Members: