AZ Barbeque.com

Linked Events

• I.A.B. 30 BBQ Class: August 22, 2014 - August 23, 2014

I.A.B. 30 BBQ Class at BBQ Island

Discussion started on

Paul

AZBBQ Members,

We are thrilled to be a part of the AZ BBQ and BBQ Island family and very excited to offer our very first class. See below for details.

Special thanks to Mike Reimann for his support.......

http://www.bbqislandinc.com/iab-30-bbq-class.html

Class is selling Quick, Come and Reserve your seat to one of the Best in the Country!

I.A.B. 30 BBQ Class

www.bbqislandinc.com

During the class you will learn meat selection, meat aging, trimming, injections, marinades, brines, rubs, pit temperatures, fire management, wood/fuel selection, final meat temperatures, sauce selections and KCBS box building.
#1 - July 29, 2014, 07:33:53 pm
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 08:32:43 pm by Mike (AZBarbeque) »

Mike (AZBarbeque)

AZBBQ Members,

We are thrilled to be a part of the AZ BBQ and BBQ Island family and very excited to offer our very first class. See below for details.

Special thanks to Mike Reimann for his support.......

http://www.bbqislandinc.com/iab-30-bbq-class.html

Class is selling Quick, Come and Reserve your seat to one of the Best in the Country!

I.A.B. 30 BBQ Class

www.bbqislandinc.com

During the class you will learn meat selection, meat aging, trimming, injections, marinades, brines, rubs, pit temperatures, fire management, wood/fuel selection, final meat temperatures, sauce selections and KCBS box building.

This is a great opportunity for new teams or teams looking to improve their results. Especially for teams coming out to compete at the Out of the Ashes BBQ Comp.  What a great time for a class, right before the comp.  You can test out all you new knowledge right after.  Paul & I.A.B. 30 have been ripping it up out on the BBQ Circuit, so they know what the judges are looking for.  It's a great investment & will easily shave years off of your learning curve. 

Get signed up today before all the seats are gone.
#2 - July 29, 2014, 08:30:39 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Paul

Thanks for the kind words and support Mike.
#3 - July 30, 2014, 09:35:36 pm

Members: