AZ Barbeque.com
Likes 5 Likes

Getting to Know you Section

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Here is a new section we made and moved all the "Getting To Know You" topics to so that our new members could see them and jump on in.  With just these 10 topics, you can answer them and get to the next post level and away from the Pink status.

Enjoy and we look forward to getting to know each of you more.

Mike
#1 - September 02, 2009, 07:00:34 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Slow Fu

Mike,
    Not sure if I posted the "Who Am I" stuff in the right place.  Probably the first thing to know about me is I am not very "forum" savy.  Just as a note; I have found a 20 inch X 5 foot air tank, and two 40 gallon S/steel water tanks for que conversion.  I would like to keep a photo log on where these tanks lead me and post the pics on the site someday.  Take care.
Slow Fu
#2 - October 27, 2010, 06:51:47 pm

G Cue

Hi Mike,

I'm pretty much a novice, but have smoked a few butts, chickens and ribs.  Looking forward to attending an event and learning.  Thanks for hosting this site.

G Man
#3 - September 22, 2011, 02:39:23 pm

metalpedler

Just a novice looking for info and others experience. Thinking about buying a Good One open range and getting rid of my POS offset.
#4 - February 05, 2012, 07:01:43 pm

THE COWBOY WAY, AZ

My name is John Leech Jr I live in the great White Mountains of AZ. I luv barbecuing and I'm going to follow my dream of doing more queing. Just need some help getting going. Is there a basic class in AZ that someone could recommend. I need some Idea of the basic barbecuing. I have a weeding and a retirement party to barbecue at in the next few months. Just need help on getting statred. Thank any Ideas in advance. The Cowboy Way !!!!
#5 - February 20, 2012, 07:02:08 am
Jr

Kevin

Welcome to the group John. There is a lot of great info here. I am far from an expert, but I am close by would offer what I do know.
Kevin 242-1516.
 8)
#6 - February 20, 2012, 09:16:57 am
Smokin' Again
CBJ KCBS BCS 
WSM  CharGrill Offset

THE COWBOY WAY, AZ

Thanks kevin, you must live up on the mountain. I will be in touch
#7 - February 20, 2012, 05:32:52 pm
Jr

mike r

hello everyone. my name is mike r and i am a newbee to the site. i have really never prepared bbq, though i have been enjoying it all of my life! located in chandler, az and looking forward to getting to know everyone!
#8 - April 04, 2012, 04:50:27 am

THE COWBOY WAY, AZ

welcome Mike great sight to learn and ask questions
#9 - April 04, 2012, 05:40:44 pm
Jr

145 grill

John (cowboy way) I live in Springerville and would be happy to help you if I can. I'm no expert but I have learned a few things by trial and error that might help you. you can contact me at 245-0145, my name is Mike.
#10 - April 05, 2012, 07:59:21 am
1-offset stick burner trailer
4-UDS
1-home offset
The hardest thing about smoking meat is keeping it lit.

THE COWBOY WAY, AZ

@ mike will do. I'm going to compete for the first time in Williams in June. Lots of practicing to do. I'm using the WSW. I luv it. My propain tank I'm going to use for party's or big events. I've got a couple to do so far this summer.
#11 - April 06, 2012, 07:40:10 pm
Jr

frisco

I am a new member. a novice, or beginner to serious BBQ. I have just purchased a Traeger Pellet grill. The Texas BBQ075. I have had it for two weeks and LOVE it. To date I have made 3 racks of ribs, two whole chickens and one pork roast. The results are better than I ever imagined in my wildest dreams.
   A co worker, one of the club ambassador's recommended the club, Bob Smith, and correctly so.
   I joined the club to get more recipies, ideas, and techniques. To learn about slow cooking, and smoking meat.
   I want to learn about the diffrent rubs, and sauces.
   I am replaceing, with success a gas grill.
   I am looking forward to hours of reading many posts and making a few posts.
#12 - September 27, 2012, 07:48:12 pm

smokinbarrel

Just wanted to introduce myself Name Is Rex Dillon Everyone call me Trey just started a new bbq team "Texas Rex bbq" been workin with another team but now out on my own so guys should see me on the az comps most of the time.
#13 - April 19, 2013, 12:06:25 pm

THE COWBOY WAY, AZ

Welcome aboard
#14 - April 19, 2013, 02:24:09 pm
Jr

mikeg1723

Welcome!
#15 - April 22, 2013, 12:25:57 pm

Members: