AZ Barbeque.com
Likes 5 Likes

Getting to Know you Section

Discussion started on

rcgarcia

Hello,
My name is Ralph and am fairly new to smoking. I just bought a Weber Smokey Mountain and love using it. I am looking foward to getting to know others who have the same intrest in smoking and making rubs and BBQ sauces. Looking foward to future events .
#16 - November 07, 2013, 11:45:15 am

Mark

Welcome, Ralph. Glad to have you here. Lotsa good cooks rockin' WSM's here in competitions as well as at home.
#17 - November 07, 2013, 01:12:17 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Wood Chuck

Welcome Ralph, I have 3 WSM's and love them as well. Used them in my first comp last month and they worked real well.  Folks here very helpfull, they've helped me allot.  Enjoy the site.
#18 - November 07, 2013, 01:38:55 pm

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Welcome Ralph. Enjoy the site
#19 - November 08, 2013, 02:06:02 pm
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Brian (B&C BBQ Crew)

Hey Ralph,

I am new also. Waiting for my Lang 36" Hybrid Deluxe to come in. My upgrade from my Brinkmans  ;D  Going to Lake Havasu in January for my Judging class.  Until then just helping the people here.
#20 - November 13, 2013, 06:44:03 pm
B & C BBQ CREW

wood River BBQ Team

I'm from Tucson, AZ. I started "Q'ing (backyard division)" a few years ago on a Smoking Pro, which I highly modified but my cooking results left a lot to be desired due to heat/smoke escaping regardless of how hard I tried to contain them -- I'd plug one leak and another would develop!! About 8 months ago I purchased a Lang 36 patio and my results have improved 10 fold.
#21 - February 03, 2014, 12:45:33 pm

mkmonty54

I am new here.  Not sure I am in the right place.  I am a KCBS judge.  Was fortunate to judge an AZ event earlier this year.  Lots of fun!  Hoping to find more events.
#22 - July 01, 2014, 07:24:36 am

Mark

Welcome, Marcia. Glad to have you with us. ;D
#23 - July 01, 2014, 03:59:09 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

KingCopa

My name is Tim and I'm in Maricopa, love bbq and creating new dishes and look foward to learning lots!
#24 - August 05, 2014, 03:39:30 pm

crubos

Hi from Rancho Mirage California. My name is Fred. I have been Qing about 10 years. Always looking to discuss smoking, meat that is. Thanks for allowing me to enjoy and hopefully contribute to the forum.
#25 - August 18, 2014, 08:43:40 pm

Mark

Welcome, Fred!
#26 - August 19, 2014, 06:28:52 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Jleston

Hello, my name is Joe and I am new to Arizona. Looking forward to BBQing with everyone.
#27 - December 07, 2014, 08:04:14 pm

Mark

Welcome, Joe. Glad to have you with us! ;D
#28 - December 07, 2014, 08:09:20 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

RonZ

Good Morning Everyone!                                                                                                                         It is Great to Find a site that caters to those of us who Love Smokin! Thank You AZ BBQ!                                      I was born a desert rat and we always grilled, but in 1992 I relocated to Memphis and stayed for 22 years.         Needless to Say I was introduced to Low, Slow, Sweet, Heat, Smoked Meat!!! It was love at first bite!                I fell deeply in love with the passion of true BBQ cooking!!!                                                                          I've never entered a contest but have had the privilege of cooing for and serving over 300 on numerous occasions for the American Cancer Societies Relay for Life at Memphis International Airport. I'll start the smoker for almost anyone that asks just to watch the joy on their faces as they try true BBQ for the first time!!!                            Love the site and look forward to sharing the Passion of "SMOKIN"                                                                 RonZ
#29 - May 06, 2016, 08:04:28 am

Mark

Great to have you with us, Ron!
#30 - May 09, 2016, 06:00:41 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Members: