AZ Barbeque.com

Getting to know you question # 7

Discussion started on

azkitch

Brand new job.......Sell beds for Bedmart......Start Monday
What, and give up all that $ in the unemployment check? (cough, choke)
#61 - December 23, 2009, 09:00:46 am
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

force

right now........... I work for bumps.........
#62 - December 23, 2009, 11:03:21 am
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

What, and give up all that $ in the unemployment check? (cough, choke)

No unemployment checks......did not qualify...Left job in Wisconsin to move to AZ...Did not realize economy was going to take this bad of a dump. Oh well, must move on. Anyone need or want to buy a bed let know.
#63 - December 25, 2009, 09:36:20 pm
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

O-Bear

I'm a Sr. Manager with Nortel Networks here in Richardson, TX. Most recently, I ran the operations in our Mexico City facility for the last two years. Needless to say, I picked up a few barbacoa tricks from there to try out here!
#64 - December 29, 2009, 04:01:49 pm

Buzzards Circle N

I own a Construction company Name Intertwine Environmental Contractors, IN Casa Grande. We are a civil Engineering company.. Earthwork, grading, underground utilities, concrete paving and etc.
#65 - January 09, 2010, 12:22:45 pm
"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, vertuous, and in the doing good to all men - If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy we seek after these things"

HOPHEAD

Nursery, selling plants.
#66 - January 22, 2010, 09:59:22 am

azcolt45

still got the bed????????

Colt
#67 - January 22, 2010, 07:24:05 pm
Trailer mounted Custom offset stick burner
XL BIG GREEN EGG
BIG Stainless Gasser
5' Square fire pit w/grates 
Commercial WOK
KCBS CBJ #53767

Beauty is in the eye of the "beer holder"

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

still got the bed????????

Colt
I sell beds for Bedmart. I'll get you a hell of a deal. Let me know
#68 - January 23, 2010, 06:45:02 pm
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Uncle Biffer

unemployed purchase manager for the construction field
#69 - January 28, 2010, 10:54:29 pm

pierre51

I work at Daisy Mountain Air Conditioning in Anthem, AZ...I used to be a service Tech. for years. Now I'm old and work in the office.
#70 - February 11, 2010, 10:05:35 pm

Old_Sarge

I work at the Office of the Chief of Military Intelligence on Ft. Huachuca. When I'm not in the office, I work wherever my wife tells me to.
#71 - March 08, 2010, 11:21:01 am

nickknocks

i work at the az st hospital. working with the criminally insane
#72 - March 15, 2010, 08:09:05 am

kckid5az

I lost my job as a Construction Superintendent back in July 2009.  I had just finished building a High-Rise apartment complex in downtown Phoenix but my company didn't have any more projects in the bad economy.  Now I the owner/operator of a BBQ Catering Company.

www.thegoodtimesbbqcompany.com

#73 - March 15, 2010, 07:25:49 pm
Owner/Operator of "The Good Times BBQ Company" Catering Company
www.thegoodtimesbbqcompany.com
Pitmaster of "The Good Times BBQ Company" Competition Team (w/ Todd Selman & Robert Allen)
LANG 84-20 ft. Trailerzilla (plus 7 other misc. smokers & grills at home!)
BBQ IS MY LIFE!!!

dave from mesa

Retired. Holy crap if I had known it was this good I would have done it sooner.
#74 - March 15, 2010, 07:28:09 pm
dave from mesa

Vietnam Vets may be eligible for medical care and disability compensation. Contact the VA if you have prostate cancer or type 2 diabetes.

DesertRat

Hmmm.. I am a millwright by trade but haven't had dirty hands in awhile. I'm the Facilities Manager for the U of A's College of Medicine here in Phoenix. I am involved in building maintenance, service contracts, security, safety, emergency planning, etc. before all the Sun Devils get wound up, the COM is in partnership with ASU. half of one of the buildings I manage s occupied by ASU. The PBC (Phoenix Biomedical Collaborative) is a multi-entity effort. For you Lumberjacks, I'm currently enrolled at NAU, working on a degree in Public Agency Management

Been a freelance outdoor writer since High School, but other than my blogs I haven't been doing much writing these days....
#75 - March 15, 2010, 08:24:03 pm
Veteran blogger, rookie smoker. Outdoor writer, transplanted Canuck. Work for the U of A, in Phoenix

www.skinnymoose.com/dryrubbedrat

Members: