AZ Barbeque.com
Likes 1 Likes

Getting to know you question # 3

Discussion started on

luisricky

people who are looking for change when they are in the drive-thru
#31 - September 02, 2009, 04:48:00 pm

Jethro

Uncontrolled breeding. Ya all know the people who have 5+ kids and have no reason to be passing along there defective DNA in the first place.
#32 - September 02, 2009, 05:48:52 pm

gooose53

people that can't stay in one lane for more than 10 feet
people who clear their throat every 60 seconds
people who want to rinse their mouth out but refuse to go to the restroom
rude people
people who always brag about themselves
#33 - September 02, 2009, 06:27:42 pm

jeremy7506

Parents letting their kids run wild in the store and people talking on their cell phones like nobody is around them...
#34 - September 02, 2009, 06:58:03 pm
ProQ
22.5 WSM
BarBChef offset

RobOConnell

I watch people alot, its better to list what doesnt bother me. But I suppose stupid people doing stupid stuff and thinking they are something doing it.
#35 - September 02, 2009, 09:08:43 pm
UDS (love it most)
Pro Q
Brinkmans Smoke n Grill (now belongs to my daughter)

SmokinFatboy

First thing i thought of was breathing, but I'm trying to get along with folks these days, so I would say "people who get pets and then discard them when the novelty or cuteness wears off." although i will have to admit we probably annoy everyone with all the strays that have adopted us.
#36 - September 03, 2009, 11:50:28 am
Brinkman smoke-n-pit (clamshell version)
weber kettle
Sears 3 burner gas grill

azkitch

Cattle people at the mall. <MOOO>. Those morons who walk, zombie-like in a slow shuffle 8 people wide. Then when they ride the escalators, they stop at the top 4" off the steps, stand there with their mouths open trying to decide where to go next. GO SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN BLOCKING THE ESCALATOR, YA BOOBS! DON'T STOP AT THE TOP OF THE ESCALATOR!! I just crash thru them, reciting that last line. Bowl their dumb a$$es over. Then I'll get shot by sociopath gangsta.
#37 - September 09, 2009, 08:13:23 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

RobOConnell

Cattle people at the mall. <MOOO>. Those morons who walk, zombie-like in a slow shuffle 8 people wide. Then when they ride the escalators, they stop at the top 4" off the steps, stand there with their mouths open trying to decide where to go next. GO SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN BLOCKING THE ESCALATOR, YA BOOBS! DON'T STOP AT THE TOP OF THE ESCALATOR!! I just crash thru them, reciting that last line. Bowl their dumb a$$es over. Then I'll get shot by sociopath gangsta.

Dave, you do have issues my friend.  :laugh:
#38 - September 09, 2009, 08:24:01 pm
UDS (love it most)
Pro Q

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Yes, but that's why we love him..  He is part of our dysfunctional BBQ Family  ;)
#39 - September 09, 2009, 08:25:59 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Mark

My pet peeve is people who don't use their turn signals. You don't want to pull out in front of them because you assume they're going straight and then they turn, so you're forced to wait another minute or two for the next break in rush hour traffic. It happens just about every morning to me. >:(
#40 - September 09, 2009, 09:41:05 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

azkitch

PULL IN TO THE INTERSECTION TURNING LEFT AT A LIGHT!! YA AIN'T GONNA TURN INTO THAT CAR ON YOUR LEFT!!!
Issues? I haven't got any issues.
YOU'RE GETTIN ON THE FREEWAY FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! DON'T GO 45 UP THE DAMN ENTRANCE RAMP!! SPEED LIMIT IS 65! IF I HAD ENOUGH TIME TO GO THIS SLOW, I'D HAVE TAKEN 19TH AVENUE!!
Issues? I haven't got any issues.
#41 - September 09, 2009, 10:23:07 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

RobOConnell

Ok Dave, step away from the keyboard. Everything will be fine. (Someone get the straight jacket) Who let him out of his cell? :)
#42 - September 10, 2009, 07:16:26 am
UDS (love it most)
Pro Q

barbedQ

Anyone that wants to TAKE my hard earned cash to GIVE to others that don't earn or deserve it.

Narcicistic college age brats who believe that they deserve special treatment at work.

People that bad mouth the police then B!t@h about crime.

People that B!t@h and tell you what we should do in a war when they've never been in one, much less in the military. (yes, it's about the oil.  get over it and drive your Volvo away from me)

Every snot nosed liberal puke that doesn't know a 1911 from a Peacemaker or a shotgun from a rifle, but thinks those of us that do are "gun nuts".

#43 - September 12, 2009, 12:31:45 pm
Medium Spicewine; 2 NB Offsets; 2 WSM; 2 ProQ; 1 Peoria Cooker

skou

I'm agreeing with this one.  Hey you stoopid ID10T, there people on those moving stairs that are coming up behind your non-moving @$$!  So move your non-moving body out of my way!

Other than that, the people who CANNOT hang up that stupid phone, and actually TALK to the people waiting on them.  Or, just about anything having to do with that stupid phone, in public!  Hang up and drive!  Hang up and watch your inbred moron offspring!  Quit sitting behind me on the bus, and talking loudly on that stupid device!

Sorry, I'm climbing off the soapbox, now.

steve
#44 - September 15, 2009, 04:47:49 pm
Currently cooking with a newly built UDS,(thanks to Skouson, my brother) which is my current best smoker.  I've also got a Weber Performer, also from Sterling.  My brothers think I'm CRAZY.  (Strangely, they're right.)

bbqphx.com

Inconsiderate a$$holes  >:(
#45 - September 16, 2009, 02:37:23 pm
Tracy-Head Chef and Mad Scientist
Weber Ranch Kettle
Two Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5"
Old School Weber Performer circa 1998
FEC100
http://www.bbqphx.com
Find BBQPHX sauce at Hobe Meats, Bull Market and Brooksie's

Members: