AZ Barbeque.com

Cathedral City Police Department FAT 50

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Well, I drove out to Cathedral City, California today and delivered their new FAT 50 Diamondplate Smoker to them.  They were very excited to get it and really have some great plans for it. 

I really enjoyed meeting Jeremy and all the other fantastic members of the Cathedral City Police Department.  I also got to meet Jeremy's Wife, Daughter and Mother.  It was a great visit.  Jeremy gave me a tour of their state of the art Police station and I was very impressed, great facility.  I have a photo or two in there from my visit.  They also gave me an "Official" Cathedral City Police Department T-Shirt, so that was really cool.  Great meeting everyone today, fun trip.

We wish them the best of luck with it and hope that they Smoke up all the Crime in Cathedral City.

Here are some photos from today.  Enjoy!!!

#1 - June 27, 2008, 06:39:31 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

dmreiman

Mike,

Awesome pictures!  I love to see the excitement when folks receive their new grills.  Keep doing what you are doing.  You are making a huge difference in the BBQ world!

Cheers,

David
#2 - June 27, 2008, 10:55:36 pm
David

AzQer

Those were a bunch of nice guys at stagecoach. Im sure you had a great time with them.
#3 - July 02, 2008, 05:30:16 pm
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Members: