AZ Barbeque.com

Tiara makin' cakes again!

Discussion started on

azkitch

Her younger sister, Felicity, turned 4 Thursday. She came over for a party today, and T made her 2 cakes. Guess which cartoon she loves most...

OK, so the eyes came out a little George Romero...But she cut it out of cake, outlined her features and colored it in. Boots she just did freehand. So when can I start pimpin her out, to help pay for a bigger kitchen, so bofus can cook at once?

On a related note, I saw 2 ranges at garage sales today. Dammit! No where to put 'em!
#1 - August 29, 2009, 03:39:33 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

RobOConnell

Looks pretty good. Give her some time and she could get real good. Practice, practice. practice.  ;D

Rob
#2 - August 29, 2009, 03:59:25 pm
UDS (love it most)
Pro Q
Brinkmans Smoke n Grill (now belongs to my daughter)

desertdog

Very impressive!  Does she watch that cake show on Food Channel where they make all kinds of wild cakes?
#3 - August 29, 2009, 05:19:46 pm
Pitmaster for Ship of Fools, er...Major Woody's BBQ Team
Beer Ambassador -currently doing research in assorted Bavarian Villages

AzJohnnyC

I'll admit, I've watched Ace of Cakes a couple of times. I think she's on her way!
#4 - August 29, 2009, 05:41:25 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ
WWW.Facebook.com/whiskeybusinessbbq

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Looks great.  Congrats..
#5 - August 29, 2009, 11:07:39 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

azkitch

Very impressive!  Does she watch that cake show on Food Channel where they make all kinds of wild cakes?
Ace of Cakes. Duff Goldman. In BALTIMORE, MD. Just a hop skip and jump from where I grew up. Well, a little further. Like Sun City to Wickenburg. Yes. She either watches Disney or Food. Or one of the contestant shows. Dancing with Talented Americans and their big brothers.
Big Brother. I'd rather eat spoiled haggis.
#6 - August 30, 2009, 01:23:14 am
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 01:25:14 am by azkitch »
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Members: