AZ Barbeque.com

The Line: ASU vs. Wisconsin

Discussion started on

Mark

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Wisconsin is picked by 5-1/2 over ASU. Being a former cheesehead I gotta go with WI.......Go Badgers 8) ;D
Sorry Mike, I know it's your birthday but, Try to enjoy anyways LOL
#2 - September 12, 2013, 02:48:53 pm
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 02:50:30 pm by Gizzy's Smokin Crew »
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Wisconsin is picked by 5-1/2 over ASU. Being a former cheesehead I gotta go with WI.......Go Badgers 8) ;D
Sorry Mike, I know it's your birthday but, Try to enjoy anyways LOL

That's a Negative one for you Matt.  Hope ASU Puts a good Beat Down on those pesky Badgers.  GO ASU!!!
#3 - September 12, 2013, 03:46:22 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

We shall see. Have fun and enjoy your birthday and the game ;D (Go Badgers)
#4 - September 12, 2013, 06:26:49 pm
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

What a way to end the game...I can't believe what I saw :'( :'( :'(
#5 - September 15, 2013, 12:49:37 pm
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Mark

Not meaning to rub salt into the cheese, but here is the latest Top 25 Coaches' Poll.  >:D

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1774528-usa-today-college-football-poll-2013-complete-week-4-rankings-released
#6 - September 15, 2013, 05:36:01 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

AZWildcat

It's good to see the PAC 12 publicly saying what was otherwise very obvious. It sucks for Wisconsin fans, to have the win ripped away from them with such poor officiating. I realize that human error is part of the game, but this was just unfortunate. I'm sure ASU will take a win any way they can. I would too.

http://m.local10.com/sports/Pac-12-reprimands-ASU-Wisconsin-officials/-/16717762/21962918/-/e0q1eg/-/index.html

On another point, I saw that Oregon State had new uniforms. How did Oregon and Oregon State get away with such cool uni's (the question is rhetorical, I know) and UA and ASU look horrible.  The Arizona schools have color fading numbers and uniforms with no imagination. We look like Arena Football League teams. The Oregon State uniforms are sweet. I think they stuck it to us.
#7 - September 16, 2013, 02:21:46 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Not meaning to rub salt into the cheese, but here is the latest Top 25 Coaches' Poll.  >:D

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1774528-usa-today-college-football-poll-2013-complete-week-4-rankings-released

Enjoy it while you can-We will see at the end of the season. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and a while 8)
#8 - September 18, 2013, 09:58:48 am
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Wood Chuck

Be careful, you might find that blind squirrel climbing up a Wildcat leg. >:D
#9 - September 18, 2013, 11:18:38 am

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We'll see
#10 - September 18, 2013, 01:44:52 pm
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Mark

Be careful, you might find that blind squirrel climbing up a Wildcat leg.

A squirrel would never go there, knowing he won't find any nuts. >:D
#11 - September 18, 2013, 10:30:07 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
#12 - September 19, 2013, 10:25:15 am
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

force

no different than the illegal procedure called when the mildcats kicked a field goal by zendahaus and he missed but they had to do over and he kicked it for the win... replay showed no movement... the mildcats took a victory from the sun devils on the blown call.... and keep this in mind... Wisconsin still would have to kick the field goal to win... not automatic... the coach lost the game... he should have kicked the field goal when on the 20.. the pressure would have been on asu to get in position for field goal with little time... bad coaching decision... the longer you hold onto the ball in a game situation like that.. the more chances there are for something to go wrong.. which it did...not the first time in sports officials blew a call..like when the officials blew the call in the Olympics when US played Russia in basketball... we still didn't accept the silver medal.. too many to name..when are the mildcats going to play a top 20 or top 5 team?  unfortunately officials decided the game.. but Wisconsin still lost... end of story.........move on... sun devils are 2-0 in the top 25... where are the mildcats?
#13 - September 19, 2013, 09:42:55 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

That's true. but, this is more fun than moving on. I love to read the remarks as the sun devils and wildcats go at it ;D 8)
#14 - September 20, 2013, 09:58:07 am
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Mark

when are the mildcats going to play a top 20 or top 5 team?
Hey, they already played TEXAS (San Antonio). Next year, I hear that they have scheduled NOTRE DAME(school for the blind), and TEXAS A&M (Galveston campus), and FLORIDA(International University). >:D
#15 - September 20, 2013, 10:53:18 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Members: