AZ Barbeque.com

Stoops is looking fora job.....

Discussion started on

AZWildcat

Last time I looked, 3 & 3 was more respectable than 1 & 5. And I don't think there are too many teams around that went to a bowl game and lost 33 to 0. Stoops should have been gone after that.
I guess it's better than sitting home and not going at all............
#16 - October 17, 2011, 09:09:26 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Crash

The only thing you've had to be proud of in the last decade is a one-legged wrestler (ahh....too soon?)  >:D

I laughed my a$$ off when I read that......no disrespect to the wrestler.   :)
#17 - October 18, 2011, 12:28:04 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Crash

Missouri was ranked 19th when we played them & USC was 23rd when we played them..  Both Top 25 teams at the time..
Didnt you say they were both ranked 15th+.  Must be that ASU math.  :D
#18 - October 18, 2011, 12:29:12 am
VRM Pit Crew

jmcrig

I guess it's better than sitting home and not going at all............

It appears they did sit home and did nothing. They sure didn't play.
#19 - October 18, 2011, 04:10:11 am

ArizonaRed

Mizzou and USC were solid wins ( although not a prestigious as NAU the big sky is tough this year).  We had nothing to lose against Oregon and penalties killed us again.  That's what's going to get DE fired is the penalties and lack of discipline.  Illinois is really the only disappontinng loss of the season thus far.  We will be back in the top 25 by the end of the season.   Heres to ua beating UCLA and starting another decade long bowl less streak.  I personally hope burfict declares for the draft parker and maggee would be a solid duo next year.
#20 - October 18, 2011, 12:50:55 pm
Warm Beer is Infinitely Colder than no Beer

force

Once again the lack of football knowledge bestowed by mildcat fans associated with the most pathetic college football program in the state.. year in and year out...  never a champsionship program....in the pac ... losers at best.... and certainly classless making reference to a national wrestling champion that is a role model to kids across the state and country...really?  not funny in reference.. shameful
#21 - October 18, 2011, 08:46:10 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Crash

Shameful and classless is what I'd call the Steve Kerr PLO incident. 

Pointing out a fact is neither shameful or classless.
#22 - October 18, 2011, 11:28:39 pm
VRM Pit Crew

AZWildcat

Is that "force"? the real "force"? WOW.....out of hibernation I see. Since virtually every post of yours is classless, shameful and clueless i'll take that as a compliment! Thanks buddy!  >:D  Keep blindly drinking that rust and mustard kool-aid "force", nobody takes your posts seriously. And please....lets not pretend that if the wrestler was a UA grad, you wouldn't have jumped on that comment 6 moths ago. :laugh:
#23 - October 19, 2011, 09:13:02 am
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:35:17 am by AZWildcat »
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Mark

Evidently they utilize moths in Tucson as a measurement of time since they haven't quite gotten the hang of mechanical thingies. :D
#24 - October 19, 2011, 10:09:27 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

smitty250

Can't we all agree that ASU has a much better football team this year than UofA!! It is obvious and if you can't see that you are mental. Why don't we all put our money where our mouths are and make some bets on this years game? I will step up and put $100 on ASU. What do you think Dan?!?
#25 - October 19, 2011, 10:19:07 am
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

AZWildcat

For God Sake man, we just fired our head coach, of course ASU has a better squad. UA couldn't get by OSU, which means UA is REAL bad. I'll see tomorrow how they respond vs UCLA, who knows. I even posted they they are a good team, so read carefully. Have I said anything bad about ASU other than they are not an elite program? ASU needs to beat an upper level team to be upper level, and I think you realize that. If ASU played 3 straight weeks against legit top 10 programs, do you think they would have won even one game (and i'm hoping you haven't drank too much of the kool-aid to think so)? To take that bet now would be stupid, ASU is a better team, which is why you wont make that during basketball season, and i'm sure of that. ;D

p.s. , neither team never has been nor is upper level, just UA has had far more success in the last half doz years or so. I think it's hard for ASU fans to digest that, but it's true.

p.s.s., be careful of that UA game, the fall will be much worse should you be so sure of your superiority then lose. It's happened to both teams, and we know it. It's really the first time in a long time ASU has been a real favorite, so i'll excuse you over-confidence Smitty. You just aren't use to it. ;)
#26 - October 19, 2011, 11:06:00 am
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 02:32:44 pm by AZWildcat »
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

smitty250

I see Dan...all bark and no bite! Typical Kittie fan  :D! You say to watch out for the ASU UofA game so come on - put your money where your mouth is...or you can just Cower Down Arizona Cower Down!! :D

I love how these Kittie fans always bring up basketball when we are clearly talking about football on this thread - guess they have to hold onto something since everything else down there is going to S#!T!! Who is drinking the Kool-Aid now  :D!!
#27 - October 19, 2011, 11:25:47 am
Loot N' Booty BBQ

ArizonaRed

The lets wait til basketball season response holds about as much weight as an ASU fan saying just wait til girls softball season.  Football is the only sport I care about personally. 
#28 - October 19, 2011, 11:39:19 am
Warm Beer is Infinitely Colder than no Beer

AZWildcat

I am going to need you to read that post again because you appear to have a tough time understanding it . You being an ASU  grad ill let that slide. What I'm saying is that both schools have been a favorite before and have lost that rivalry game. I understand being a favorite is new to you it just hurts worse when your overconfident. How many of those bets did you make when ASU was down? or does your bark only have a bite when asu is a favorite? I think we all know the answer to that.

As for the Wildcats always going to the basketball card, at least we have somewhere to go.
#29 - October 19, 2011, 11:42:31 am
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

smitty250

Danny boy - I have made that bet many times when ASU was not the favorite - like last years pounding in your own back yard!! It's called confidence in my team - sounds like you need to find some!

BTW - I didn't want to get involved in this thread until I saw your backhanded compliment of a handicapped athlete. I hope you feel good about yourself with that comment.
#30 - October 19, 2011, 11:50:00 am
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:54:31 am by smitty250 »
Loot N' Booty BBQ

Members: