AZ Barbeque.com

Maybe Mike Leach??

Discussion started on

AZWildcat

http://azstarnet.com/sports/football/college/wildcats/arizona-football-leach-wants-back-in-not-shy-about-ua/article_7706b427-ebf3-532f-8939-63157aae9ab4.html?mode=story

You know Leach would take the job, but do we want more antics after Stoops? Much of his firing has been exposed as lies, so we'll see. The state of AZ is not a head football coaching destination for many, which is why ASU and UA end up with retreads or up and coming coordinators. Only time will tell.....I think it would be a good fit, but it doesn't look like he's on UA's radar yet. You can't argue with his results though.
#1 - November 03, 2011, 12:52:17 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

ArizonaRed

Just the post game interviews he gives are great.(see the fat little girlfriends speech!)  When DE gets fired I hope he is available still.  I think he has too much baggage for ua I don't think they hire another hot head.
#2 - November 03, 2011, 01:18:57 pm
Warm Beer is Infinitely Colder than no Beer

Mark

Don't expect for Erickson to go soon. We are now enjoying the fruits of his recruiting. >:D ASU will likely resign him, with a raise, before the bowl game he'll be taking them to. Plus he has some quality recruits lined up already for next season. Lisa Love won't want to lose them by not keeping DE around.
#3 - November 03, 2011, 03:40:38 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

ArizonaRed

I'm a huge devils fan don't get me wrong but I don't think DE is guaranteed to get an extension unless they go to the rose bowl.  The Devils are the most penalized team in the nation since DE has started coaching.  No matter how much talent we have, discipline comes from the coaching staff and that will be the demise of DE.  Back on topic I read some where that the next ua coach is going to be Belotti?
#4 - November 04, 2011, 11:40:00 am
Warm Beer is Infinitely Colder than no Beer

AZWildcat

I heard on the way into work this morning that some Phx sports radio station claims that Belotti is going to coach UA, with the Tennessee Def Coor coming over to coach Defense. Sounds fishy, why would a Tennessee Def Coor take the same position at a program that doesn't have the tradition or prestige? Belotti might be the next coach though, he certainly isn't denying it. Seems he comfy at ESPN, probably a real good gig!  Byrne found Miller and the $$ for basketball, I have faith on his ability for football.
#5 - November 04, 2011, 12:32:31 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Members: