AZWildcat

The search may get ugly....

http://arizonasports.com/?sid=1474070&nid=132
#1 - November 29, 2011, 06:16:34 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Mike (AZBarbeque)

It will be exciting to see who they wind up bringing in.

The entire Pac-12 is going through changes, looking forward to seeing how the next few seasons play out.
#2 - November 30, 2011, 12:03:30 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Mark

With both ASU and UA having new coaches next year it'll be interesting to see where they end up at season's end.

Predictions?
#3 - November 30, 2011, 12:30:44 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Thom Emery

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-washingtonst-leach
Leach goes to Washington St Pac 12 is getting crazy
#4 - November 30, 2011, 04:57:39 pm
Catering, Competition Cooking and Community Service

www.bbqthom.com

What Wood Jesus Q

AZWildcat

Offer to Sumlin....

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/asu/articles/2011/12/01/20111201asu-football-offers-job-kevin-sumlin.html

But he's probably going to Texas A&M per other reports.
#5 - December 03, 2011, 06:04:45 pm
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:13:21 pm by AZWildcat »
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Mark

Gee, why are you posting yesterday's not-so-new news... Oh. I get it. 8)

Ya know, you mighty Wildcats really oughta get over this obsession you have with ASU. Just because we're the largest university in the country*, have better facilities (soon to be among the best in college athletics), have more $$ to hire a top coach (TBD) doesn't mean you have to be jealous. You're still our l'il brother; we still love ya. ;) >:D

Seriously, enjoy Rich Rod. He was a good hire. Our Prince Charming is still out there. But I agree that the pickins will get slimmer by the week. I've even heard Jim Tressel's name tossed around @ multi-millions annually. Here's the latest article about who is still out there.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/asu/articles/2011/11/28/20111128asu-football-head-coach-candidates.html

* http://www.ask.com/wiki/List_of_United_States_university_campuses_by_enrollment
#6 - December 03, 2011, 07:29:36 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

AZWildcat

You are right Mark, I think we need to leave the reposting to you, The King. Should we go over your past posts of UA coaches or UA issues? I doubt you'd really want that. >:D

BTW...You sure are getting defensive here, nothing was meant by the post. I guess the punking you got still stings,eh?

I'm sure whatever coach ASU hires will be the ideal fit in your eyes, since you love to drink the rust and mustard kool-aid . Maybe you ought to get the moderator to limit the posts here only to positive Sun Devil issues. Genius!

Seriously , ASU has the cash and the ability,  but not the time. There just aren't that many top candidates out there. Stoops imploding early for us really helped. It's all about timing.
#7 - December 03, 2011, 11:42:13 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Crash

Ya know, you mighty Wildcats really oughta get over this obsession you have with ASU. Just because we're the largest university in the country*, have better facilities (soon to be among the best in college athletics), have more $$ to hire a top coach (TBD) doesn't mean you have to be jealous.

Are you hitting the bottle too hard again?   :D  Obsession...I think we're mostly obsessed with watching ASU consistently fail.  As matter of fact, I'm sure of it. 

Remember when ASU was 5-1 and ranked?  That was awesome....awesome only because it was inevitable that ASU would utterly collapse and go 1-5 from there.  Losing to the Wildcats...now that's priceless.  That was UofA's "bowl game".

Best of luck in hiring that top coach....the clock is running!   :D ;) :)
#8 - December 04, 2011, 01:59:32 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Mark

I'm still holding out for Frank Kush sitting on Danny White's shoulders to coach the team. 8) >:D
#9 - December 04, 2011, 12:06:25 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Crash

I'm still holding out for Frank Kush sitting on Danny White's shoulders to coach the team. 8) >:D
Now that's funny.... :D
#10 - December 04, 2011, 05:55:17 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Thom Emery

Rich Rod, a Pirate, June PAC 12 is going to be fun to watch
#11 - December 05, 2011, 06:37:45 am

www.bbqthom.com

What Wood Jesus Q

Mark

Thom, you know the game "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon"? It looks like the same can be said of your Ducks. Having an Oregon connection definitely boosts the bonafides of many premium candidates.
#12 - December 05, 2011, 07:38:38 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Thom Emery

We love wide open football
The PAC 12 will have it all day
#13 - December 05, 2011, 04:33:00 pm

www.bbqthom.com

What Wood Jesus Q

Mike P in Tucson

June Jones?   Really? :D
#14 - December 07, 2011, 10:31:20 am
all time series records with asu (as of 12/1/2012)

football: 47-38-1 arizona
basketball: 142-80 arizona
baseball: 237-203-1 arizona

bucaguy

#15 - December 07, 2011, 05:03:18 pm
Owner of Sin Bin BBQ and Member of Fat Man Que bbq team
Just some big heavy offset right now.

Members: