AZ Barbeque.com

U of A basketball

Discussion started on

PAT YOUNG

No postings yet? Come on people, what an accomplishment ! I know, haters gotta hate ! Oh well , GO CATS !!!!! >:( >:(
#1 - March 24, 2011, 11:13:08 pm

Mark

Like the song goes...Don't worry. Be happy.  ;D ;D
#2 - March 25, 2011, 03:25:28 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

rvriggs

Yea!!! Go Cats!!!! ;D ;D ;D
#3 - March 25, 2011, 07:17:55 am

ThunderDome

Yeah, this is big for PAC 10, and AZ as a whole.

Go CATS!
#4 - March 25, 2011, 09:02:35 am
60 Gallon Tank Build + UDS x 2 + Weber Kettle 22.5 + Weber Kettle 18.5 + Weber Silver B Propane

bucaguy

when I was growing up in the ghetto... when someone had go #2  we would say .... we gotta take a Dukie...
#5 - March 25, 2011, 09:07:05 am
Owner of Sin Bin BBQ and Member of Fat Man Que bbq team
Just some big heavy offset right now.

Mark

Yeah, this is big for PAC 10, and AZ as a whole.

Yep. It's not the first time UA has been referred to a a big AZ whole. >:D

Joking aside, it is a remarkable run for the Wildcats and it would be swell to see them take it all the way. Definitely a good showcase for the soon-to-be PAC 12.
#6 - March 25, 2011, 09:09:20 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

George A.

Moving to 12 teams is a mistake at least where football is concerned.  Look at the Big 12.  I think they often have a national championship team but because the division is often so strong they have a perfect season messed up in the Championship between Big 12 North and Big 12 South.  Having a Championship decided by the conference record and not a potential 2nd game against a strong foe is better for the conference as a whole.  But I guess it is too late to stop it now.
#7 - March 25, 2011, 09:26:42 am
Raised on Kansas City Barbeque

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Go Cats......What a great game last night
#8 - March 25, 2011, 10:25:27 am
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

Cornbred

Moving to 12 teams is a mistake at least where football is concerned.  Look at the Big 12.  I think they often have a national championship team but because the division is often so strong they have a perfect season messed up in the Championship between Big 12 North and Big 12 South.  Having a Championship decided by the conference record and not a potential 2nd game against a strong foe is better for the conference as a whole.  But I guess it is too late to stop it now.

Nobody takes a conference without an actual champion serious! Best thing that has happened to football out west in a great while! The championship game produces "BIG MONEY". No one has been able to tell if the Pac-10 was actually a decent conference because they have spent the last decade kicking the crap out of one another with such a rigorous schedule every year. I'm confident the additions were a wise move.

Bear down Cats!
#9 - March 25, 2011, 07:29:20 pm

n2dabluebbq

well, it seems the cats were bitten by the huskies tonight. thats too bad, as i really like the way y'all were playing
#10 - March 26, 2011, 09:55:14 pm
low and slow baby, low and slow

s.475 passed baby!           http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/n2dabluebbq/

Members: