AZ Barbeque.com

Wood Info

Discussion started on

VisionQuest220

Just telling it like it is, Thomas.  Good people deserve good recommendations.

And who is this rat fink who has cornered the market on grape wood?  I think we may need to send in a "leg breaker" to deal with this situation.  The good news is that the bag I bought on Thursday will last for a while.  Any idea when you might be getting more?

Oh, and for the sake of brevity, just call me VQ.
#46 - October 21, 2006, 01:58:17 pm
http://www.rhythmnque.com
The All-WSM Championship Barbeque Team
2008 & 2009 CBBQA Team of the Year

VisionQuest220

I just thought of something.  The only Costco location that is selling the 40 lb. bags of El Diablo is the Business Center location at 3801 N. 38th Ave on the southeast corner of 33rd Ave and Indian School.  The Business Center also has a lot of other useful things that you won't find at the other Costco locations.  Check it out sometime.
#47 - October 21, 2006, 07:51:32 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Thomas, I will be by tomorrow morning before 8 am to pick up a load of wood for my smoker. 

Don't know if you will get this before then, but just a "Heads Up".

See you in the AM...  ;)
#48 - October 26, 2006, 09:22:12 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

BBQCZAR

Just a "heads up" everyone on the Berry Bros north Phx/Cave Creek location.I went by yesterday and got some pecan and apple wood for the lake.They did not have any cherry or pistachio,but Thomas brother said to call them and they would ship some up to that location.If anyone is going up to the north location,call first and make sure they have what you want,if they don't they will have it shipped up the next day  ! Great people to deal with and they are open saterdays till,I think it was 1 pm.I am going back to get some pistachio and maybe some cherry tomorow.Thanks Berry-Bros !!!
#49 - October 27, 2006, 09:18:10 am
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

VisionQuest220

Am I to understand that cherry is in stock now?  If so, I'd like to get a bag.  I better call Thomas.
#50 - October 27, 2006, 01:34:28 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Guys, just went by Berry Bros today and stocked up my smoker full of Pecan.  So I am ready for the 4 events I have this coming week as well as the Lake.

We will also be picking up a trailer of Pecan for the lake in case anyone needs some, I'm sure we will have some great prices on it out there.  We will also have some wood we will be using in the fire ring for Friday and Saturday night, so that will be nice as well.

Thanks Thomas and Berry Bros, you guys really take care of us and we greatly appreciate it.
#51 - October 27, 2006, 02:35:42 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

BERRY-BRO

Hi all,
Thanks for all the plugs!!!!
Sorry I have no Cherry wood at this time!
At the Washington yard I have the following:
Pecan, Oak, Pistachio, Apple, Grape, Mesquite and Wild Hickory but unfortunately no Cherry...I am always on the lookout for Cherry but so far no luck!
I did get a lead on REAL Alder and will post as soon as I get some in!
Thomas
#52 - October 27, 2006, 03:09:10 pm
Wood for BBQs, Smokers, Grills, Pizza Ovens...ETC.

BBQCZAR

REAL Alder ??? I love that !!! I use that on my salmon smoking !!!! It is just about salmon smoking timwe then !!! Please let us know when you get that alder,Thanks !
#53 - October 28, 2006, 02:44:36 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

Members: