AZ Barbeque.com

Texas ebony

Discussion started on

AZWildcat

You guys sure like to wander. We went from wood to cookin' dogs to bullshit pups. How do you stay focused enough to cook brisket? I suppose if you drink enough you won't wander to far.
Once you get to know Dave a little, you'll see that's pretty typical. Focus Kitch...focus...  :D ;)
#16 - February 06, 2012, 12:38:01 am
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

route66

Wait a minute, Kitch was focused as the conversation on Texas Ebony Wood went to Hallucinations formed from its pods with the original poster, Larry, sacrificing his Dog to test using the wood. Kitch being a dog lover and BBQ Guru was trying to assist with his vast knowledge to cooking temperatures among different breeds and Pat wanted to share his unusual breed which might require a different approach. I am having a hard time figuring how the idea of cooking Briskets made its way into this thread but I will excuse it's poster as he is fairly new but welcome.

Let us all focus now: Texas Ebony Wood, Is it good for smoking your dog? 

#17 - February 06, 2012, 02:57:33 am

AZWildcat

You're right Brandon, my bad. ::)
#18 - February 06, 2012, 03:10:46 am
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

PAT YOUNG

Ditto, My bad, and i haven't bred unusually for awhile !
#19 - February 08, 2012, 10:00:34 pm

azkitch

Thanks guys...I needed a laugh tonight!!
#20 - February 08, 2012, 11:29:43 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Mark

I use it to smoke soap. Ebony & Ivory is one of my favorites. 8)
#21 - February 09, 2012, 08:11:28 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Members: