AZ Barbeque.com

Killer deal on Pecan smoking wood chunks!!!

Discussion started on

BERRY-BRO

Hi, it's me again!
We just finished trucking in 750 cords of super Pecan wood and we have been processing it for a month or 2 already. We have a great little pile of nice chunks (leftover pieces that don't stack real nice). We usually sell these for $130 a 6' bed pick-up load and $150 an 8' bed, loaded level to the top.....RIGHT NOW, WHILE THEY LAST, if you come in and mention AZbarbeque your price will be $100 a level load, 6' bed and $120 for an 8' bed, if I have the manpower we'll help load! Cut the price in half for half a load...this is only good as long as we have the chunks, so don't snooze....also check the BBQ classifieds on this forum for a killer deal on a solid steel smoker....call me, Thomas 602-244-0000, this deal will only be advertised here and is only good if you let us know you saw it here!!! http://www.bbfw.com
#1 - June 04, 2009, 11:36:41 am
Wood for BBQs, Smokers, Grills, Pizza Ovens...ETC.

Mike (AZBarbeque)

WOW Thomas, that's a great deal.  As always, thanks for taking care of our members. 

If you have been wanting wood, get on over there and stock up while it's still available.
#2 - June 04, 2009, 11:44:24 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

force

which lot?
#3 - June 04, 2009, 04:25:42 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

azkitch

I'm guessin' Washington. I work 4 blocks down, and you can see his lot from the 202. Thomas Berry has a lot of wood...
#4 - June 05, 2009, 02:38:44 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

force

answer  up......lol
#5 - June 07, 2009, 11:04:47 pm

BERRY-BRO

the Washington lot is the only one open, we closed the north yard for good, 3 years trial didn't hack it, sorry for all the guys that live up there, we tried!!!
 The location to pick up the special is 5317 E. Washington Street. Phoenix 85034 you can call at 602-244-0000 ask for Thomas....Thanks ALL!!!!
#6 - June 08, 2009, 11:54:25 am
Wood for BBQs, Smokers, Grills, Pizza Ovens...ETC.

force

Thanks.......
#7 - June 08, 2009, 05:24:45 pm

ddog27

Wow that is a great deal! Love pecan wood! ;D
#8 - June 15, 2009, 06:48:14 am
Darin "D-Dog" Hearn
Eastern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
DDog@AZBarbeque.com

D-dog's BBQ Rubs,
So good they're better than Ketchup!
http://ddogsbbq.com

http://www.myspace.com/ddogsbbq

Nick Everlee

Sorry to hear about the Northside location.  I made several visits as it was right in my backyard.  I'll be offering my friends free rides to the airport again just so I can stop Berry Bros. 
#9 - June 15, 2009, 03:28:00 pm

force

good move
#10 - June 15, 2009, 09:24:13 pm

AzJohnnyC

the Washington lot is the only one open, we closed the north yard for good, 3 years trial didn't hack it, sorry for all the guys that live up there, we tried!!!
 The location to pick up the special is 5317 E. Washington Street. Phoenix 85034 you can call at 602-244-0000 ask for Thomas....Thanks ALL!!!!

Just checked out your website. Wow!  As many times as I've been by that place, all I thought you sold was camping-type or fireplace firewood.  Was I ever mistaken.  I didn't realize you had such a variety, including some cooking woods there too.  I pass by all the time, but have never stopped in.  That will change soon.  Just a suggestion, you should include your website in your profile here, so it comes up in your posts.
#11 - July 07, 2009, 09:18:08 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ
WWW.Facebook.com/whiskeybusinessbbq

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

Members: