AZ Barbeque.com

Barbecue Meatloaf

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Smoked Meatloaf, I bet that tastes awesome.  I am going to have to try that.  Nice Farking Pictures...  ;D  :o
#16 - July 03, 2009, 05:42:49 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

bbqwant2b

We grind 25% brisket,25% tri-tip,50 pork ( all the trimings from spare ribs. ) smoke 2hrs in a loaf pan 1-1 1/2 hrs out of the pan.
#17 - August 01, 2009, 09:12:41 pm
Member IBCA,KCBS & CBBQA
DP Fat 70
Traeger bbq126
Traeger XL bbq 150
FEC 100
Jambo

wtrwkr

BBQ Meatloaf, Genius!!  My cookers are still in Colorado.  I'm going to get a Weber 22.5 inch Kettle grill for the time being.  I'm going to give this a try on that first. 
#18 - February 08, 2010, 01:56:00 pm

azkitch

Check Craigslist frequently. People sell the One Touch Silvers for nothing. I got mine for $10, and some guy up the street was selling a brand new one with cover for $20 in a yard sale. I was broke. But he was putting stuff away. No one had bought it yet. Sheesh!
#19 - February 09, 2010, 09:58:12 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

azkitch

New!
From the aforementioned website, re: Barbecued Meatloaf;
"Even back in the 5th-Century, Europeans had already begun cooking minced meat loaves, also known as Meatloaf. As you know, today's American-Meatloaf version typically calls for ketchup. Instead of ketchup, this fine recipe for Barbecue Meatloaf calls for, you guessed it, barbecue sauce! Imagine the succulent taste of ground beef and barbecue sauce, just divine! This dish is bound to be a dinner table favorite. Is your oven broken? Have no fear; this awesome recipe can be done using your microwave. Simply microwave on HIGH 12-14 minutes or until cooked through, and you're set! :o ???

Or, in Phoenix in the summer, leave in car w/black interior in sunlight for 55 minutes...
#20 - February 09, 2010, 10:02:33 pm
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 10:06:53 pm by azkitch »
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Members: