AZ Barbeque.com

MY DOGGIE SMOKER!!!

Discussion started on

DOGGIE

still working out the bugs, but it works...

[attachment deleted by admin]
#1 - September 18, 2010, 08:28:17 pm

azkitch

Those are pretty neat. I've seen something similar before...As for doggie smoker, if my nxt door neighbor doesn't get her mutt in line, he's gonna be in a smoker himself!!
#2 - September 18, 2010, 09:35:59 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

AZWildcat

I gotta tell ya John, that looks slick! I'm interested in seeing how well it works.Keep us posted...
#3 - September 18, 2010, 09:59:21 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Mark

That Doggie smoker is the cat's meow. ;) Quite a unique cooker.
#4 - September 19, 2010, 05:25:09 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

AzQer

I like the concept there doggie. is there a diverter between the bottom and top barrel?
#5 - September 19, 2010, 08:45:15 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

toys4dlr

Hey Mark, not sure you would need one.  Looks like the grate is higher than a normal UDS.  I think Doggie might know how to use a welder.  I like the handles and the counter weight and you get full grate and extra distance from the fire.  Pretty cool set up. 

now what is the Deal with the smashed trucks in the background.   :D
#6 - September 19, 2010, 09:15:14 am
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

DOGGIE

I like the concept there doggie. is there a diverter between the bottom and top barrel?

the bottom box is welded in, all my heat and smoke comes from my 1 3/4" and 2 1/2" exhaust pipe out the side to the bottom out side working smoke and to the center and up and out the top on the pit's exhaust. this is my first smoker build i learned alot from the next one will be much nicer...
#7 - September 19, 2010, 04:26:08 pm

DOGGIE

Hey Mark, not sure you would need one.  Looks like the grate is higher than a normal UDS.  I think Doggie might know how to use a welder.  I like the handles and the counter weight and you get full grate and extra distance from the fire.  Pretty cool set up. 

now what is the Deal with the smashed trucks in the background.   :D

that smaked truck is my rock crawler, another fun hobbie for me...
#8 - September 19, 2010, 04:30:25 pm

dieselfuel

nice yota, cool smoker too.

specs on the yota?
#9 - March 24, 2011, 02:17:37 pm
Trailhound Smokers BBQ team, Las Vegas, NV

DOGGIE

dual case w/4.7 plus twin sticks, 22re, 410's cryo, detroit's front and rear, bobby longs 30 splinds cromo fornt, pig cromo rears, bogger's 38.5 on bead locks i built, hydro steering, i did all the tube work too...
#10 - April 09, 2011, 02:15:21 pm

Members: