AZ Barbeque.com

What do we know about A & Js BBQ

Discussion started on

azkitch

On 16th Street, near Bethany Home? I haven't been anywhere 'cept Haps and Honey Bears. Oh, Lovejoys.
dk
#1 - November 27, 2008, 08:12:07 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

kingbrutis

um, no idea
#2 - November 27, 2008, 08:21:48 pm
KCBS Judge #53780

force

I've seen it but haven't been there...... it has been there a long time and places in that area need to be good to survive....... probably a good spot.......
#3 - November 27, 2008, 10:06:55 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Mike (AZBarbeque)

I stopped in there about 2 months ago to say, "Hello" and introduce myself.  Guy said he knew of us and was very short with me.  I offered him my card and tried to tell him about our BBQ Crawls and how they worked, he didn't seem interested and even walked away from me into the back of the Restaurant while I was talking with him.  I thought that was kind of rude, but ??  I left my card on the table and left as I had an appt to get to.

I think he thought I was a competitor and wasn't sure how to act.  I will have to try to get back there for lunch one day and see if I can't actually have a conversation with them.

The place smelled great and the food looked really good, so I do want to try it out at least.

Anyone up for Lunch??
#4 - November 28, 2008, 08:41:35 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Members: