AZ Barbeque.com

Q to U in anthem

Discussion started on

Smoke'N Phoenicians BBQ

Stop by last week food was great and the staff was very polite and helpful.  I have been looking for a good bbq restaurant in the valley for a long time finally found one.  A little far from my neck of the woods but defiantly worth the drive
#91 - August 08, 2011, 06:18:04 pm

toys4dlr

Thanks guys for stopping by, it mean a lot to Karyn and I.  Hope to see you soon.

David
#92 - August 08, 2011, 06:28:20 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

Mike (AZBarbeque)

David & Karyn, thanks for having us out today and answering questions and showing everyone your place.

As always, it was great stopping in there.  It always feels like home walking in there.  I love all the pictures from past comps and always enjoy talking with you both about BBQ & life in general.

Hope to get back in there more.

If you have not yet tried Q to U, you really need to put it on your calendar and get out there.  Food & staff are incredible..  ;)

Top End Competition BBQ in a Restaurant..  Great Stuff!!
#93 - August 18, 2011, 06:06:01 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

toys4dlr

It was good to see everyone today, thanks for making the drive.  It really is not too bad of a drive now that 17 is wide open.

See you soon,

David
#94 - August 18, 2011, 07:56:24 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ

Mike (AZBarbeque)

You are correct, it took us no time at all.  22 minutes from 7th Ave & I10 to you.  Traffic flowed very well..

I love the updated Freeway..
#95 - August 18, 2011, 08:14:12 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

NOVYQUE

Once again, David & Karyn came through.  I sent one of my colleagues and his family to Q to U last night while they were up in Anthem doing some shopping.  The message that I got last night from him was "And DANG that was some good BBQ!!!!".  I talked to him in greater depth this morning and he stated that everything was absolutely delicious.  They will definitely be going back he says.  I asked him to bring me back some bread pudding...he told me he left it at home this morning :-(  He is suppose to be bringing it in after lunch today...he better!  Otherwise, I am going to have to make a trip up north.  Personally, I think he just ate it and doesn't want to admit to it...I wouldn't blame him if he did.
#96 - December 16, 2011, 12:20:11 pm
Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"
Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5"
Chandler, AZ

BCS CBJ

bucaguy

The wife and I were discussing where we wanted to go and eat before we left town in January..   I think Q to U will be a stop on the way out of town.. My last meal in Phoenix.. I can't think of a better one
#97 - December 16, 2011, 03:43:52 pm
Owner of Sin Bin BBQ and Member of Fat Man Que bbq team
Just some big heavy offset right now.

toys4dlr

Hey James,

thanks for sending them in, we appreciate it.  I know they left with 2 bread puddings, so there is a good chance you will end up with one. 

Scott, let me know when you are planning to come.  Love to wish you good luck on your next venture.

David
#98 - December 16, 2011, 07:57:40 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ

NOVYQUE

I got the bread pudding!!!!  It was great as always.  Thanks again.  Hope to see you all again soon.
#99 - December 17, 2011, 01:46:20 pm
Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"
Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5"
Chandler, AZ

BCS CBJ

Corvidae

Hey David,

I'm bringing a group of friends tomorrow for lunch.  Hope you're stocked up cause I got one guy who can annihilate a Unbutton your pants by himself!
#100 - February 02, 2012, 02:05:38 pm

toys4dlr

We are looking forward to it.  I will put on extra.  ;D
#101 - February 02, 2012, 02:59:24 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ

route66

Hope you're stocked up cause I got one guy who can annihilate a Unbutton your pants by himself!
Sounds kinda kinky and maybe left to yourselves! :-[
We are looking forward to it.  I will put on extra.  ;D
Good thinking David, Don't wear the Levi 501 button jeans opt for a couple extra pair with zippers might keep you safe! ;)
#102 - February 02, 2012, 03:19:27 pm

Tom72

Man, I've been away too long!  I meant to post this a long time ago.  I finally made it up to Q to U a couple of months ago because I had been dying to try them out.  All I have to say is they were the best ribs I've ever had in a restaurant.  Ever.  And don't even get me started on the Smoke-Fried wings!  Thankfully I got my order to go, or I would have kept ordering all day!  It was very cool meeting David and talking for a few, and checking out his Boo Bash GC trophy.  I've been dropping your name every time I hear anyone talk about wanting to go out for BBQ, so hopefully some of them have made it out to your place.  I'll definitely be back!
#103 - March 12, 2012, 09:19:35 am
Always remember that you are unique and special...just like everybody else.

toys4dlr

Thanks Tom for coming in, we are so glad you enjoyed the food.  Sometimes the trick is shutting me up, but I am always happy to talk BBQ.  Hope to see you soon.

David

PS - Thanks for spreading the word, we appreciate it very much.
#104 - March 12, 2012, 09:39:32 am
Toys 4 BBQ'N

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ

Mark

Met a Prescott friend for lunch today at Q-to-U. 30 miles for me and 70 for him. I got there in a half-hour from the NE Valley.

As always, David & Karyn did a fabulous job. My buddy was lamenting about the lack of good BBQ in Prescott and now he has a place worth heading down the hill for! We did the "Loosen Your Belt" sampler and it just proved why Toys 4 BBQ'N is such a consistent winner on the BBQ circuit. :P Everything in the restaurant is competition quality BBQ. If you haven't been, you owe it to yourself to check it out. Plus, you can always hit the Outlets at Anthem on the way out...biggest outlet mall in the state.
#105 - April 17, 2012, 03:16:10 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Members: