AZ Barbeque.com

Q to U in anthem

Discussion started on

BBQCZAR

Teresa and I stopped by this past sunday and it was great ! Teresa had the bbq nachos and I had a combo plate.The food,service,and resteraunt was awesome  :) Everyone needs to get up to Anthem and try Q to U you will not be dissapointed.BTW,their brisket,fried mac and cheese, and bbq sauce are excellent  :)
#16 - July 28, 2010, 08:33:21 am
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

toys4dlr

Josh,  sorry for the late reply, I did not see the question.  Yes we are open until 8:30 pm Tues - Sat.  Sunday 12:30 - 6:30 and closed on Monday.

Timmy,  thanks for stopping by.  It was great to see you and Theresa. 

David
#17 - July 28, 2010, 01:52:31 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Stopped in myself a week or so ago and have to say, the experience was great.

Always love seeing the Rosol family and seeing them finally in their own place serving up some great BBQ was incredible.

It is awesome to see someone living their dream.  The Restaurant was outstanding, the pictures around the entire place were great, the food was awesome and of course, the staff rocked it.

Look forward to going back there and enjoying more of their great food & hospitality soon.

If you have not been there, you need to go and try it out...  ;)
#18 - August 09, 2010, 12:35:41 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

joshd52

Went back again last saturday., this place has great food and service. We spit pulled pork nachos (amazing) and a brisket sandwich. Both were greati can't wait to go back maybe this weekend.
#19 - September 02, 2010, 09:37:13 am

Mark

I also popped in with a buddy for takeout on Saturday night and the joint was jumping. David has the place running like a well-oiled machine. Definitely the happening place in Anthem!
#20 - September 02, 2010, 10:18:08 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

toys4dlr

Hey Josh, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you played well at Victory lane that night. 

Mark,  good to see you.  Did you friend enjoy the BBQ??  Hopefully it met his taste profile.

Thanks all

David

Q-to-U-BBQ
#21 - September 02, 2010, 08:43:15 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ

PAT YOUNG

ANYBODY, is there more than one high school in ANTHEM? and what are the names? i am tying to locate an old family friend that teaches in anthem and when i called 411 they could't help me! thx. PAT
#22 - September 02, 2010, 08:54:52 pm

WhiskeyRiverAZ

My kid played a Freshman Football Game Wednesday night in Anthem at Boulder Creek High School. I don't know if that community is big enough to support two schools, I don't think so. It is a big school and Wednesday, their football program was better than Chaparral's!
#23 - September 03, 2010, 07:19:36 am

toys4dlr

Pat, Boulder Creek is the only High School in town.  There are four k-8th grade schools in town and a new Anthem Prep Charter School.  I know several people at all the schools, actually had the BC Baseball coaching staff in our place for a meeting yesterday.  Maybe I can help track your friend down.
#24 - September 03, 2010, 08:25:57 am
Toys 4 BBQ'N

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ

Mark

David, my buddy and his guests liked the food. I certainly did! :P His only comment was that he can never get too much smoke in his BBQ. So I bought a bottle of liquid smoke as a joke the next time I see him!
#25 - September 03, 2010, 10:32:00 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Oh Kay Cees

David I was wondering if you could post some pic of your resturant!! Thanks kc
#26 - September 03, 2010, 04:45:22 pm

PAT YOUNG

KEVIN and DAVID, thanks for the quick response! My friends name is CHAD KURTZMAN- when he taught at cortez he was a biology teacher and guitar teacher. His wife was/is? DIANNE KURTZMAN. We kept in touch for the 1st 10 years after high school 1977-1987, then when we moved up here we lost contact. CHAD went to CORTEZ as a student also with a guy named VINCE FORNIER-? ok MARK who's that guy now?( i probably mispelled the last name) being a musician we use to go to this persons band mates house after school and jam on their instruments! Any clues?-thanks, PAT
#27 - September 03, 2010, 10:04:56 pm

Mark

Alice Cooper aka Vince Furnier. His band started out as the Spiders. My brother had a band called Pnut Butter way back then in the late sixties and used to play in Battles Of The Bands against Alice. They're still friends.

Speaking of rock n' roll, I went to a Cinderella concert last night at Wild Horse Pass. My niece's boyfriend is Fred Coury- the drummer. We had backstages passes and had a blast...although my ears are still ringing this AM!

It is a big school and Wednesday, their football program was better than Chaparral's!
The freshmen may have been, but on Friday Chaparral's varsity whooped 'em 48-7. I had to mention it since my son is a Chaparral freshman and my wife is a Firebird, too. ;)
#28 - September 04, 2010, 08:24:02 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

toys4dlr

Hey Pat, 

Here is a listing a teachers at BC  https://bchs.dvusd.org/Teacher.html  I don't know if it is complete, but I don't see Chad on it.

And YES the Varsity did get Whooped yesterday,  I was working but my Son Ryan went to the game.  He was 5 min late and BC was down 17-0, so it was a social outing for all of his friends.  They are 8th graders, trying to get a sense of BC. 

Right now they are the big fish at their school, he plays on the Volleyball team and the baseball team, as do most of his friends.  I try to explain that enjoy it now, as they we be the low man on the totem pole next year.  :D

#29 - September 04, 2010, 09:23:51 am
Toys 4 BBQ'N

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ

force

Hey.. what about the snicker pie?  you have that? or what
#30 - September 04, 2010, 11:07:13 am
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Members: