AZ Barbeque.com

Q to U in anthem

Discussion started on

toys4dlr

Thanks Mark for Stopping in.  Good to see you again and talk BBQ and Kamado's.  Even though mine has a broken damper.

I'm Glad you enjoyed the meal and we look forward to seeing you guys again. 

Just an FYI, the Hop's and Tannins store next to me does a brewing the first Saturday of the month??  Maybe another reason to come back to Anthem, as I know you love your beer. 

David
#106 - April 18, 2012, 09:32:45 am
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

Mark

I checked out that store. Great selection of brewing equipment and ingredients; as good as any I've seen across the Valley. Making your own homebrew is a kick, especially when you do it at a place that's fully equipped. That could make for a fun summertime club event. Brew & BBQ! ^-^
#107 - April 18, 2012, 09:43:08 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Corvidae

Stopped in with a friend at lunch today for my quarterly pilgrimage.  He took a fork a stabbed a rib to grab it off the plate and was amazed the meat was on the fork but bone stayed on the plate.  The ribs were THAT tender.

I enjoy going in and ordering a Unbutton Your Pants and watching other customers look at us like we are Adam Richmond from Man vs Food.
#108 - June 13, 2012, 04:33:30 pm

toys4dlr

Thanks for Stopping In, I must have missed you as the wife had me running chores.  ;D

Hope to see you soon.

David
#109 - June 13, 2012, 04:39:48 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

Members: