AZ Barbeque.com

New in Town

Discussion started on

tbonejc

All right.  I need names and addresses of good BBQ joints in or around Mesa.  I just moved up here from Tucson three weeks ago.  I know of Joes, never been.  What other places are around?
#1 - July 24, 2009, 02:16:44 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Here are a few either in Mesa or in close proximity:

Famous Dave's BBQ
Tom's BBQ
Waldo's
Andrew's BBQ

That's just off the top of my Head, I'm sure our members will post others.  Make sure where ever you stop, you tell them you are an AZBarbeque member.  Always trying to get our name out there to the BBQ Restaurants for exposure.

Also, since you are up in the Mesa area now, let us know when you plan on doing lunch at one of these places and if we can, we will join you.  ;)
#2 - July 24, 2009, 02:22:09 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Lizard333

Up until recently I would recomend to you Joes BBQ in Gilbert, but it sounds as though things may have gone a little south, I haven't been there in over a year, and would love to try it again, it used to be one of only two places I would actuall pay to have BBQ.  The other is Dillons, but they are on the way West side of Phx, and no were near you.....
#3 - July 29, 2009, 03:30:36 pm
Bueller... Bueller...  Bueller..........

bearbonez

I really don't know the valley, but I think kinfolks is some wheres round there...if he's still open. Mike will know.
#4 - July 29, 2009, 07:19:58 pm
David "Bear" Nunley

azkitch

I was going to mention Kinfolks. Heard so much good about it here. It's in Snottsdale, in the south, but I can't picture the intersection. On...uh...a mile west of Scottsdale Road...Google, where are you? Hayden! I think it's Hayden and Thomas.
IT IS!
Ohh, I'm GOOD!
#5 - July 30, 2009, 02:32:33 am
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

bearbonez

I Take it that means they are still open than. Good food and good hospitality. Think the owner's name is Ivan. Really good guy.
#6 - July 30, 2009, 08:58:08 am
David "Bear" Nunley

Members: