AZ Barbeque.com

New BBQ resteraunt opening

Discussion started on

txbbq

I have to get down there soon,looks like a great place and the menue looks good too,may be down in the next week or so.
   Come on out let us know who you are and look forward to seeing you.
Thanks Mike
#31 - July 15, 2011, 10:42:36 am

txbbq

Took my wife and son there today, sampled up their brisket and chopped beef and decided to go with 1/2 lb of each.  The brisket (moist variety) was excellent.  My wife enjoyed their cream corn and for desert we split a banana pudding.  Friendly staff and great que, if I had anything bad to say about the place it is that they only take cash and I didn't bring enough to get some of the jalapeno sausage too!  We will definitely be going back.

Jim
Jim wanted to say thanks for coming in again yesterday, bringing your wife back and now your daughter. Hope all food was good you tried the ribs and noticed the wife had the cream corn again. Hope your experience was as good as last time. Thanks for supporting us.
Mike
#32 - July 17, 2011, 11:46:00 am

Mr Smoker

Back again today,the Brisket was excellent as usual.I don't think I'll ever smoke another brisket again. WTG Mike and staff.
#33 - September 13, 2011, 04:14:42 pm
Charbroil RED, #7 Custom Red Kamado,AZBarbeque Hall of Fame.

txbbq

Back again today,the Brisket was excellent as usual.I don't think I'll ever smoke another brisket again. WTG Mike and staff.

Thanks Dick I have seen that you and your wife seem to really enjoy the food. I am seeing you it seems like once a week, LOL. I really appreciate the comment coming from you. Sorry I didn't get to talk with you guys today had to run some errands. Im really glad to know that we are still staying consistent or maybe getting better, LOL. Thanks again for your patronage.
Mike
#34 - September 13, 2011, 10:56:15 pm

route66

I went back a second time yesterday with a goal to have a little brisket, try a rib or two, taste a couple sides and finish with the pecan pie. I ordered .59 pound of Moist Brisket and the Creamed Corn as a side to start thinking I would just taste it and take some home. Wrong! I had to eat it all in one sitting while lapping any remnants of juice with my last of 4 slices of Wonder Bread. The corn was really good and the Brisket was the best I have tasted in any restaurant in Arizona. Darnit, I was so full I could not try anything else..

BBQ is not something I seek when going out as I cook it a lot but I have a feeling anytime I have to be in your part of town I will seek you out.

Mike, I asked if you were there so we could meet but you were on errands. See you next visit and thanks for the Fantastic food. I plan on ordering the pie first on my next visit
#35 - September 14, 2011, 12:54:33 am

Mr Smoker

My wife really likes the Pork and I tried it was good too.The sausage was OK. The chicken is good and I want to try the turkey,BUT I'm hooked on the Cutters Choice Brisket. It's what we cooks eat at Comps.  :P :P :P
#36 - September 14, 2011, 01:50:21 pm
Charbroil RED, #7 Custom Red Kamado,AZBarbeque Hall of Fame.

Members: