AZ Barbeque.com

New BBQ resteraunt opening

Discussion started on

n2dabluebbq

zombie time! haha
 seriously though, i sure hope it works out well for you,
#16 - May 21, 2011, 10:11:54 am
low and slow baby, low and slow

s.475 passed baby!           http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/n2dabluebbq/

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Heading there about 11:30 - Noon..
#17 - May 21, 2011, 10:43:44 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

grizmt

Heading there about 11:30 - Noon..
Well did you go or did the "rapture" get you????? :laugh: :laugh:
#18 - May 22, 2011, 06:49:52 am

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Yea, went over there with Dean & Mark yesterday.  Mike & Doug & their entire crew took care of us, let us sample most of the menu items before we ordered.

We wound up ordering the ribs, Moist Brisket & Jalepeno Sausage along with Cole Slaw & Beans as our sides (Although I wanted to get the Cream Corn, the sample they gave us was outstanding.)

It was cool seeing them slice it right there where you could see it and then put it all in butcher paper & a tray for us to take to the table. 

They only have one kind of sauce, but it was a good compliment to the meats, had a bit of a kick to it.

Loved the White Bread with the meal as well.

Overall, some very good food for the first day.  I think these guys have their recipes down and will do well in their new location.  I look forward to going back soon..
#19 - May 22, 2011, 07:55:13 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Atlas

Took my wife and son there today, sampled up their brisket and chopped beef and decided to go with 1/2 lb of each.  The brisket (moist variety) was excellent.  My wife enjoyed their cream corn and for desert we split a banana pudding.  Friendly staff and great que, if I had anything bad to say about the place it is that they only take cash and I didn't bring enough to get some of the jalapeno sausage too!  We will definitely be going back.

Jim
#20 - June 04, 2011, 03:58:17 pm
Fire Magic Charcoal Grill, ECB, NBBD with 20 Lb tuning plate, Pro Q Frontier.

txbbq

Took my wife and son there today, sampled up their brisket and chopped beef and decided to go with 1/2 lb of each.  The brisket (moist variety) was excellent.  My wife enjoyed their cream corn and for desert we split a banana pudding.  Friendly staff and great que, if I had anything bad to say about the place it is that they only take cash and I didn't bring enough to get some of the jalapeno sausage too!  We will definitely be going back.

Jim
Thanks Jim for coming out. As for us only accepting cash is so we can keep our prices low and not in business to keep the credit card companies and banks alive. Next time you are here, let us know and you can sample the jalapeno sausage. Hope to see you soon.
#21 - June 05, 2011, 09:43:14 am

AzScott

Sweet!  This place sounds good and I don't work to far from there.  I'm going to try and make it this Friday.
#22 - June 05, 2011, 08:05:29 pm
14' R&O offset
FEC 100
3 L BGE's
1 Mini BGE

Competing since July 2010

azkitch

My business banker is having me look at 'Square' a small device that turns certain smart phones into credit card terminals...2.75%/transaction. You aren't paying $35/month for service fees etc. So few people carry cash now, that you may increase your business greatly. Check out https://squareup.com/.
#23 - June 07, 2011, 07:44:08 am
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

txbbq

My business banker is having me look at 'Square' a small device that turns certain smart phones into credit card terminals...2.75%/transaction. You aren't paying $35/month for service fees etc. So few people carry cash now, that you may increase your business greatly. Check out https://squareup.com/.
thanks but no thanks
#24 - June 08, 2011, 10:38:16 am

azkitch

;D
#25 - June 08, 2011, 06:43:33 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

Mark

My BBQ partner Dave Williams and I met for lunch today at Texas BBQ. We  met Mike, the owner- good guy with a good concept. Nice, moist brisket and just the right snap to the jalapeno sausage. Sweet tea, too! The place feels "genuine", whereas a Famous Dave's has an intentional hokeyness to it. I think it'll be a winner in Scottsdale as well. ;D
#26 - June 22, 2011, 03:01:15 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

txbbq

My BBQ partner Dave Williams and I met for lunch today at Texas BBQ. We  met Mike, the owner- good guy with a good concept. Nice, moist brisket and just the right snap to the jalapeno sausage. Sweet tea, too! The place feels "genuine", whereas a Famous Dave's has an intentional hokeyness to it. I think it'll be a winner in Scottsdale as well. ;D
Thanks Mark for the great comments. Nice meeting Dave and You, hope to see you again soon. We are looking forward to Scottsdale also. Feel it will be a big hit there. 24th street location is growing week to week. So hope to be here for many years.
Thanks again!
#27 - June 22, 2011, 03:31:04 pm

BBQCZAR

I have to get down there soon,looks like a great place and the menue looks good too,may be down in the next week or so.
#28 - June 22, 2011, 03:35:59 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

Mr Smoker

My wife and have been there twice this week and like it a lot.She loves the pork loin and so far the brisket is my favorite.I will probably try every thing at least once,but the brisket will be hard to beat.Staff is very friendly and helpful.
#29 - July 01, 2011, 07:49:14 am
Charbroil RED, #7 Custom Red Kamado,AZBarbeque Hall of Fame.

txbbq

)
My wife and have been there twice this week and like it a lot.She loves the pork loin and so far the brisket is my favorite.I will probably try every thing at least once,but the brisket will be hard to beat.Staff is very friendly and helpful.
:) Thanks for the great feedback Mr. Smoker... Anytime you are in just let us know you are more than welcome to sample anything on the menu, that is not on the bone like chicken and ribs. Glad you have become a repeat customer. With you guys coming in as repeats thats what keeps this joint going. AWESOME BRISKET.
Mike
#30 - July 02, 2011, 10:37:16 am

Members: