AZ Barbeque.com

More Texas BBQ House...

Discussion started on

azkitch

I'm driving a new route in town...one stop is at 16th St. and Broadway...my best way out of there is across Roeser. I had an extra minute or two available, so I stopped to say HI--it was my first opportunity!
The guys were great, and even gave me 2 samples of their brisket--and I nearly couldn't drive, because I was having an out of body experience!
WOW! Truly amazing.
I went back and got a half LB for lunch Friday.
I shared it with many people at work--they were all impressed!
#1 - January 11, 2014, 03:49:27 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

txbbq

I'm driving a new route in town...one stop is at 16th St. and Broadway...my best way out of there is across Roeser. I had an extra minute or two available, so I stopped to say HI--it was my first opportunity!
The guys were great, and even gave me 2 samples of their brisket--and I nearly couldn't drive, because I was having an out of body experience!
WOW! Truly amazing.
Thanks Dave glad you stopped in and finally got to meet you. Hope to see you again soon
#2 - January 11, 2014, 11:38:30 pm

Anthony

I love the brisket and the spicy BBQ sauce, though they are typically out of moist when I go.  I just wish I lived closer to Phoenix so I could visit more often.
#3 - January 14, 2014, 12:17:01 pm

Wood Chuck

Having a working lunch/meeting today. Will bring a couple co-workers down and give it a try see ya soon.
#4 - January 17, 2014, 11:30:57 am

Queen Creek BBQ

Def my fave i have tried thusfar in town. Best Brisket and Ribs for sure.

The Beef Ribs I probably wouldn't get again, same with the sausage.

This is def my go to spot since I work only a few miles from there.

#5 - January 24, 2014, 12:07:21 am

Laveen-BBQ

WOW! Truly amazing.

Glad to hear you finally tried them.  The Phoenix community is lucky to have them.
#6 - August 04, 2014, 04:31:23 am

txbbq

Glad to hear you finally tried them.  The Phoenix community is lucky to have them.
Glad your back Kenny, been missing you :)
#7 - August 04, 2014, 10:24:47 pm

Laveen-BBQ

Glad your back Kenny, been missing you :)

Thanks Mike!

Still on the road but have had some down time to read the board.
#8 - August 05, 2014, 04:16:27 am

Members: