Family Traditions
  BBQ Island      
AZ Barbeque.com
August 28, 2014, 08:06:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Annual Out of the Ashes BBQ Comp is coming up, get registered TODAY!!  http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/3rd-annual-out-of-the-ashes-bbq-competition/

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Family Traditions  (Read 235 times)
azkitch
2000 + Posts WOW, talk about Addiction...

Hell yes, I like hot foods!

Referrals: 11

David Kitchener
« on: March 22, 2014, 04:24:07 pm »

Family Traditions BBQ opened recently at 51st Ave. and Bell Road in the space formerly occupied by The Place--in the SE corner of the SE corner. More directions would be--behind Chilly Bombers or Freddy's Frozen Custard, down from Harbor Freight Tools.
I stopped in today and grabbed a Pulled Pork sammie...their sauces are quite tasty, I got a small sample of brisket, and the sandwich with tangy cole slaw. The small sample of brisket was just a little dry, but tasty, the pulled pork was moist and flavorful, and I liked the homemade cole slaw, too. $7.99 including the side, your choice of white bread or a toasted bun.
Sausage and Turkey were also on the menu. Definitely worth a stop if you happen to be in the area.

CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!
Little Hoss
Hello, I'm Finally Posting 10 - 49 Posts

Referrals: 0

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 11:39:20 am »

Hi Dave. Thanks for coming by. We really appreciate the good comments.  Sorry about the briskets. Trying to get use to the new smoker.  I am always stuck in the kitchen. Next time you come by let the girls know and they will come get me, Would like to set and chat.
azkitch
2000 + Posts WOW, talk about Addiction...

Hell yes, I like hot foods!

Referrals: 11

David Kitchener
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 12:41:47 pm »

I don't think you were in that day, Danny. Probably off getting supplies! Hope it goes well! I'm telling everyone I bump into.

CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: