AZ Barbeque.com

Chandler BBQ Co.

Discussion started on

AzJohnnyC

Has anyone tried this place yet?  Saw them today on the corner of Alma School and Germann.
http://www.chandlerbbqco.com/
#1 - August 20, 2010, 06:58:35 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ
WWW.Facebook.com/whiskeybusinessbbq

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

revgodless

nope looks fancy though.....
#2 - August 20, 2010, 07:01:22 pm
(480)636-6990
Promotions Department
Monotronics Security systems
AZ BBQer home owners get a $1500
system, installation, and activation for no charge.
Serving Phoenix and surrounding area

brandon

23 years experience, good prices and selections is a positive. Hope to hear some good reports. Too bad I live so far away.
#3 - August 20, 2010, 07:12:44 pm

jimmy48

Sorry, to say, but we ate there and the food was not that good.  Plus they do not sell Pepsi.  How good can a BBQ place be if they don't sell PEPSI!!!!
#4 - September 10, 2010, 01:10:29 pm

jmcrig

Ate at the Chinese restaurant next door the other day. It was good. But for that being a BBQ joint, you couldn't smell any smoke.
#5 - September 10, 2010, 05:11:45 pm

azkitch

Sorry, to say, but we ate there and the food was not that good.  Plus they do not sell Pepsi.  How good can a BBQ place be if they don't sell PEPSI!!!!

RIGHT ON!
#6 - September 10, 2010, 08:20:29 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

toys4dlr

As for the smoke smell, did you go inside??

You typically can smell the smoke outside at our place, but you can when you get inside.  Early in the morning (6 am or so) it fills the parking lot, but all the car pollution and the wind seems to blow it away when the day gets rolling. 
#7 - September 11, 2010, 08:52:59 am
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

NOVYQUE

Ate there shortly after they opened (3 weeks or so...give them time to get up and going).  I was not impressed at all with the pulled pork. I had the pulled pork sandwich and when I opened the container to eat, the bottom of the bun was all soggy (pork was stored in water).  Top of the bun was somewhat hard.  They had a little bit of coleslaw on the top (not a fan of this, but ok...it's a southern thing).  Meat had little to no flavor (season or smoke), rather bland.  Price's I thought were a little high.  If the meat tasted better, I wouldn't mind paying the higher price.  On a positive note, their BBQ sauce they have is pretty good.  Over all rating on a scale of 1 - 10, I would give them a 5 (their sauce is the only thing that help get the number up). If I were just rating the meat, it would have been a 2 or so.  Will I go back again...NO.  Will I recommend it to other people? probably not.  There are better places to go and get good BBQ if you don't do your own smoking.
#8 - October 07, 2010, 07:55:28 am
Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"
Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5"
Chandler, AZ

BCS CBJ

Members: