AZ Barbeque.com
Likes 1 Likes

BBQ joint for lease

Discussion started on

bbqjoe

My old place is available for lease.
Located in Wikieup, with living quarters on site.
Someone tried to make a go of it with absolutely no experience, and basically failed due to many of his personal circumstances.
I have no idea of the condition of the place, nor what he might want as far as a lease goes.

If you have any interest, you can email me, I'll put you in touch with the owner.
eajbbq@gmail.com 
#1 - September 27, 2017, 11:07:27 am
Anything worth shooting once.........is worth shooting a bunch of times.

www.eatatjoesbarbecue.com

Soriano

New!
My old place with one of these top notch pellet smokers is available for lease.
Located in Wikieup, with living quarters on site.
Someone tried to make a go of it with absolutely no experience, and basically failed due to many of his personal circumstances.
I have no idea of the condition of the place, nor what he might want as far as a lease goes.

If you have any interest, you can email me, I'll put you in touch with the owner.
eajbbq@gmail.com

Did you manage to lease that place, Joe? I was actually looking for something like that in my area so I'm interested to hear what you manage to get for it.
#2 - August 15, 2018, 08:39:29 am
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 05:46:16 am by Soriano »

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Did you manage to lease that place, Joe? I was actually looking for something like that in my area so I'm interested to hear what you manage to get for it.
We've driven past there quite a few times over the past year and it doesn't appear to be open or operational any more.  Not sure what he's doing with it.

Let us know if you get in there, always a great place to stop on the way to or from Vegas.
#3 - August 15, 2018, 01:37:23 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Members: