AZ Barbeque.com

TEC Cherokee (For Sale) - SOLD

Discussion started on

shortbus_35

Before I threw this up on Craig's list or eBay, I wanted to see if anyone here on the forum was interested in a 2002/2003 TEC Cherokee portable grill (model #CH-10SS).  I will post it here for a week and then throw it up on the other services.  

#1 - November 06, 2010, 11:09:22 pm
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 08:03:25 pm by shortbus_35 »

shortbus_35

I purchased it six years ago from a friend (original owner) here in town specifically for tailgating at ASU football games.  My family has stopped tailgating so it has gone unused for over a year.  This is an amazing grill.  Anyone who is familiar with the TEC products knows the craftsmanship & quality they put in to their products. I prefer this older model over the new replacement (#CHFRLP) due to the fact that the fire actually touches the food, I believe the ratio is 60% infrared heat and 40% flame.  This was a great combination for down & dirty tailgate cooking.  To me items cooked on this grill taste better than the same item cooked on the newer model.  It was more like flame BBQ, which for burgers, dogs & chicken, etc... is great.  It is ready to go in a couple of minutes, has great heat control and never let me down.  This style has been discontinued and replace with a brushed aluminum slimmer version.  Perfect for camping, tailgating, apartment dwellers, patio homes or anyone else who wants a dependable & portable grill.

#2 - November 07, 2010, 09:28:29 am

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Nice looking grill.  You are more than welcome to bring it out and join our tailgate parties..

If I didn't already have 2 Tailgate grills, I would jump on that.. 

This is a great deal, hope one of our members picks it up..
#3 - November 07, 2010, 11:17:24 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

shortbus_35

Thanks Mike.  Considering what the new ones retail for and what this sold for back in the day I thought it was a great deal too.

I am going to try and make it out to the Sun City event as a spectator, sounds like a really good time.
#4 - November 07, 2010, 01:18:36 pm

shortbus_35

Grill has been sold.
#5 - November 08, 2010, 08:02:53 pm

jmcrig

Can't wait to pick it up on Saturday. Thanks again.
#6 - November 08, 2010, 08:35:05 pm

shortbus_35

No problem.  Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday and passing along a fantastic TEC grill.
#7 - November 08, 2010, 08:41:30 pm

Members: