AZ Barbeque.com

Looking to buy 10x10 E-Z Up with side walls

Discussion started on

Burk Forsythe

I am looking for 1 or 2 E-Z Up shelters with side walls.  Color not a big concern, just so they are in good condition.  I am trying to get my comp setup going and hoping someone has a couple of these they are not using any more. 

Message me if you have one!

Thank you,

Burk
#1 - November 20, 2013, 08:49:55 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Burk,

They are hard to come by used & in Good condition.

The ones at Sam's Club for $199 are the best quality ones and hold up the best. 

After Thanksgiving sales, check Smart & Final.  They have a decent 10 X 12 one that we have bought a few times.  It's not built great like the Sam's club one, but I think we got it for $89 at the After Thanksgiving sale.  Also, it did NOT come with Side Walls where the one at Sam's club did.

Not sure if that helps you at all, but just some thoughts..
#2 - November 20, 2013, 09:09:15 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Wood Chuck

Got mine at Harbor Freight for $70, again not the greatest quality but if I can get a couple years out them until I can buy better I'm happy.  For side walls I bought a couple 9x9 tarps and use bungee cords to attach.
#3 - November 21, 2013, 06:12:27 am

Mark

I used tarps as well, early on. During the hotter months, I recommend using a double layer on the sunny side. It really helped to have an inch or two of air space. Find silver reflective tarps instead of the blue ones. They absorb less heat.
#4 - November 21, 2013, 08:28:21 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Burk Forsythe

Some great ideas...thank you!
#5 - November 21, 2013, 02:00:21 pm

Members: