Discussion started on

Quiggs

We got it!  Mahalo!

Cool..Mahalo back at ya....
#31 - May 18, 2011, 09:36:54 pm
Quiggs@AZBarbeque.com
Smokin Dead Meat BBQ
Born on Date 4-18-08
WSM, 22" WSM, Offset, UDS, Pro Q, Couple of Weber Golds, Bradley & Gas Burner.
www.smokinbbq.piczo.com
KCBS member & judge # 51659 of questionable standing

Crash

Just checking on status Crash. Wanted to be sure paypal went thru o.k? Thanks
Paypal went through just fine and your shirt shipped out about a week ago.  Have you not received it?
#32 - May 19, 2011, 12:12:18 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

garth57

Paypal went through just fine and your shirt shipped out about a week ago.  Have you not received it?

Not yet.
#33 - May 19, 2011, 09:37:04 am

garth57

I know I texted you Crash, but did not want folks to think I did not not receive my shirt. I did get it after USPS rerouted it back to me after I had given you the wrong zip code.

Thanks again! 
#34 - June 07, 2011, 06:17:11 pm

Mark

Crash, in a perfect world, your next step is finding someone to make Iz-sized Aloha shirts with your logo pattern for those of us who avoid wearing t-shirts. (That is after you coordinate a BCS-sanctioned contest in Honolulu next summer.) O0
#35 - June 07, 2011, 08:08:34 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Crash

Crash, in a perfect world, your next step is finding someone to make Iz-sized Aloha shirts with your logo pattern for those of us who avoid wearing t-shirts. (That is after you coordinate a BCS-sanctioned contest in Honolulu next summer.) O0
We are working on it for sure.....the BCS contest.  Our biggest hurdle is the lack of time and the lack of events to get our name out there.  Working full time and raising three youngsters keeps us fairly busy. 

We do have our first competition (non-sanctioned) on June 19th, so we'll hopefully make a bunch of new contacts.
#36 - June 07, 2011, 11:46:35 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Members: